Nike PG 1

im pretty sure they are the Flip the switch pair which should be black but they are definitely navy, so confusing.

I'm interested to see what the 6/1 "Pure Platinum/Wolf Grey" looks like. Don't love the navy accents on the ones dropping Friday. Looking for something resembling the FTB 4's/5's.

I'm interested to see what the 6/1 "Pure Platinum/Wolf Grey" looks like. Don't love the navy accents on the ones dropping Friday. Looking for something resembling the FTB 4's/5's.
also interested in seeing pics of that. I thought it may be the 2k colorway but i think some sites had that colorway listed as pure plat/wolf grey/university gold..

If PG1s were put on Nike iD, and assuming they had the same options that the Lebron 14 nike iD currently has, what sort of colorways would you guys make for the PG 1? 

Personally I'm thinking I would do a primarily white pair with gold accents and swooshes. Especially since an actual true white colorway hasn't released in these yet

If PG1s were put on Nike iD, and assuming they had the same options that the Lebron 14 nike iD currently has, what sort of colorways would you guys make for the PG 1? 
Personally I'm thinking I would do a primarily white pair with gold accents and swooshes. Especially since an actual true white colorway hasn't released in these yet
Laker colors [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

also interested in seeing pics of that. I thought it may be the 2k colorway but i think some sites had that colorway listed as pure plat/wolf grey/university gold..
Same thing, I think. FL doesn't have the University Gold listed, Finish Line does. Either way I bet we get official images soon. 

How many more PG1s are they going to release? 

I'm saving up for 2 or 3 more pairs of them.. if undefeateds and 2ks come out thats already 2 pairs.. if there's gonna be 5 more really nice colorways dropping.. i need to make some money.. 

Back
Top Bottom