Nike PG 1

Also, IDs in cart are showing as $140. Not sure if it's a pricing error or not, considering they show up as $155 on the page.

Thought it might be because the iridescent option added $15, but that is not the case.
wonder if its an error and they will change it later on. better to buy now if you can

I haven't had the chance to customize a pair, just wondering if there is really an XDR option and what color it is. Thanks.

Can you place it in the cart if you go through the app? I've been able to do some editing on mobile browser, but it never lets me actually add it to the cart. 

the PG 1 iDs do not load on google chrome desktop.  cleared cookies/cache multiple times, no luck. haven't been able to add to cart or anything 

the PG 1 iDs do not load on google chrome desktop.  cleared cookies/cache multiple times, no luck. haven't been able to add to cart or anything 
I also used Chrome and couldn't get access to the page. I had to do it on Safari/Firefox.

Had some time today. A mix of Laker colorways and old KD colorways thrown onto the PG1s.

That's a good deal IMO. Could be my first paid of NikeID. 12.5 sizing going to be up standard?

Sad to see Nike put discount exclusions on Nike ID's now. Was gonna use on these, but I can't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom