Nike PG 2

I'm definately liking the PG2s but the PEs have been disappointing to say the least. PG1 PEs were so much better, they just didn't release any of them...smh.

There was one PE I really liked, I think it was white or cream with gradient swooshes. Wish we still had the gallery, I could find the pic of what I'm talking about.

67550214-3199-483B-B981-8BE5B3CCDAA8.png

These?

JS”

There was one PE I really liked, I think it was white or cream with gradient swooshes. Wish we still had the gallery, I could find the pic of what I'm talking about.

I have the allstars and ncaa I doubt I’ll buy anymore none r that nice the mambas r ugly love the shoe though gunna get the okc colorway ot the other grey ones to ball in if anything

I got the Mamba Mentality joints reserved on Nike today. This is my favorite colorway next to the Playstation collab. I'm just glad that I don't have to deal with the FCFS madness now.

PG2 mm still fsr on most online sites for those who need this, just couldn't pull the trigger on this cw, too pre-school looking>D

just ordered the mentality colorway, no stress, fsr on ndc. all these reservations got me scare that i wouldn't be able to purchase a pair. really love this colorway.

Scooped up the mamba mentalitys as well. Definitely digging this one. I know it's not hte same thing but it gives some prelude vibes to me

My NikeID pair came today. Overall pretty happy even though the options were somewhat limited (No translucent sole for one). I choose Metallic Gold for the Swoosh. Unfortunately its not Metallic or shiny at all. More of a Matte finish. Probably going to take some pictures tomorrow (package arrived after the sun went down) but if you were thinking about ID'ing a pair its worth noting.

Looking at the mamba mentality thinking should I grab these while I’m here picking up the shadows... they may be slept on

Back
Top Bottom