Nike PG 2

PG 2 Academy blessings
ddc47c.jpg

+20 for shipping so not much of a deal.

Dang it didn't show shipping on the app on my phone when I posted until I went to the about the item section just now but it shows shipping right away on my ipad. There is the blue color for $85 on there haha

Nike PG 2 overall Fails or nah?

I don't think so. I think they were the best signature shoe of the year. As far as coloways go, I think there were too many releases with translucent soles and had somewhat decent options on ID. The extremely limited playstations aside, the Mamba Mentality were the best colorway with the element 2 second. All his releases were available on discount which was good for anyone pissed about missing on the playstations

Nike PG 2 overall Fails or nah?

I think its a good shoe overall. Good performer for a good price and certain cw's look really nice. Heck I picked up the home craze for $45 bucks the other day for hoop. Shoe has some solid cw's but not as good as the pg1. The pg2.5 is pretty solid to.

YEa the mambas were the only ones I grabbed. I sold most of my shoes recently too but I kept those . Really great colorway IMO ..wassup with the PlayStation 2.5 tho?

Back
Top Bottom