Nike PG 2

3A48663E-9AE2-4078-AB10-5309F7402995.jpeg
Picked this up for $89.99 today

Yes that was from PG’a insta story.

I’m guessing the 3 is ready to go and they are designing the 4 already? I’m not sure how far or how soon Nike starts designing the next model of a sig.

I hope they keep doing what they’ve been sticking to as far as the PG line goes. Low cut with good stability, good lockdown, and GREAT traction, all at a very attractive price.

Although I wouldn’t mind a extra $10 increase if they added some zoom or other cushioning in the heel

Yes that was from PG’a insta story.

I’m guessing the 3 is ready to go and they are designing the 4 already? I’m not sure how far or how soon Nike starts designing the next model of a sig.

I hope they keep doing what they’ve been sticking to as far as the PG line goes. Low cut with good stability, good lockdown, and GREAT traction, all at a very attractive price.

Although I wouldn’t mind a extra $10 increase if they added some zoom or other cushioning in the heel
Nike usually a model or two ahead on their sigs lines

Finishline has the 2.5 for $90. And the grey with green hit pair wasn’t suppose to come out today right? Only size 12 left. Thought the black ( or is it dark navy?) with grey strap/midsole release first. Edit: pushed back to the 16th

Last edited:
Anyone know when the pg3s will come out? I’m wondering cause I got the 1s, a friend has the 2s, and my other friend wants to get the 3s lol

early next year, if they follow the same schedule

Kyrie - Christmas/Jan
PG - ~Feb/March
KD - Late Spring/Early Summer
Lebron - October (early Fall)
Kobes - random

damn you guys got it down to a science, i dig that, thank you for shaing!!!

Back
Top Bottom