Nike PG 2

625F6901-2059-4FFB-BB78-BD6FC6C7D145.jpeg
Just got confirmation from UPS for the PlayStations! F*** yea... if you didn’t get a cancel, you should be good! Maybe that’s why they didn’t show up on the app now!
@bigevan23
Damn that's great lol

Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you we were
unable to fulfill some or all items from your recent order number
due to lack of product availability.

If we can be of assistance in selecting an alternate item, please
contact us at 1.800.991.6815 or visit our website at
www.footlocker.com. We apologize for any inconvenience.

This means it'll just be cancelled and refunded right? I dont want an alternate item lmao

Three Footlockers in my area are getting them, but not the one that is closest to me. Entered the drawing. Looks like I have a 9m head start. Hoping that it comes through for my son's Xmas present. But not holding my breath.

Thanks gents there's hella stores getting these. I'm just wondering should I do a smaller store or the bigger ones who theoretically should have more pairs.

I tried to cart when it initially dropped on my app & through Twitter links & it didn't work. Too many errors.

When i went to check on my VIP points about 5 minutes ago on the app, I noticed something was in my cart & it was these & it let me check out.
Let's see if it ships. :lol:

PO

Just received shipment confirmation through UPS MyChoice. Didn't expect it given my situation and when i placed the order. :pimp:

PO

Get email from ups with my footlocker tracking. Nice to not have to depend on the app now.

Back
Top Bottom