Nike PG 2

Got bad news.
Stores are sending out their shipments to people who won online. So if you are trying on the app for in store.. you won’t win, they literally have no stock to give you

The hell ?

Bro. Insane.

Footlocker first sent out an email telling them not to fullfill the orders, then around 1-2pm, they said stores must process orders.. which is why it took so long for confirmation and why people aren’t getting shipping confirmations at different times

Footlocker system works like this.. if you order a 13 and it goes to a store and the store doesn’t have it or doesn’t want to part with it, they “no stock” it and it bounces to the next store until it goes to the warehouse and if they don’t honor or “fullfill” it, it gets canceled.

Stores shipped out all of their stock of PGs for internet orders.. and have nothing for their physical store and physical customers.. app is useless now.

It does look like they are being shipped from local area (pkg suppose to arrive next day) but not sure if that means reduced stock.

I highly doubt that is true :lol:

Trust me. Not asking you to believe me. I truly don’t care

But ask your stuff this.. and go back and see what folks are saying.

When is the last time you seen a shoe go on and off launch locator, it’s rules for giving pairs out go and disappear back and forth more than once.

AND when is the last time a shoe with this much hype, release early on footlocker.com and not Nike/SNKRS for the masses and not exclusive member access...

AND when is the last time you ordered a release date store (two-three days early) from footlocker.com and it shipped from a store.

Bro. Insane.

Footlocker first sent out an email telling them not to fullfill the orders, then around 1-2pm, they said stores must process orders.. which is why it took so long for confirmation and why people aren’t getting shipping confirmations at different times

Footlocker system works like this.. if you order a 13 and it goes to a store and the store doesn’t have it or doesn’t want to part with it, they “no stock” it and it bounces to the next store until it goes to the warehouse and if they don’t honor or “fullfill” it, it gets canceled.

Stores shipped out all of their stock of PGs for internet orders.. and have nothing for their physical store and physical customers.. app is useless now.

Not sure but my store has 22 pairs, and still has 22 pairs today but you could be right just depends on area maybe?

It does look like they are being shipped from local area (pkg suppose to arrive next day) but not sure if that means reduced stock.

It’s the PG PlayStation

Yes last PlayStations were limited
But these are much much more available

Someone earlier said their HOH only got 36 pairs..

Why doesn’t that mean reduced pairs?
Stores don’t carry stock for online and in store purchases lol

Yea this release is crazy lol!! Crazy story I go to my local ftl to get check in code they manager says "u didn't get a pair online they dropped already?" I say no he says well I can order them for u pulls up the sku n adds my size shipped to my house I ask could I double up he says sure jus cnt use ur VIP number!! I'm like fine, so 2 pairs at retail... It jus seems to good to b true idk wts up with this release!! Unbelievable

Not sure but my store has 22 pairs, and still has 22 pairs today but you could be right just depends on area maybe?

And when did you check.
Like I said the email mandating pairs went out after 1/2pm
So if you went before then or around then and they hadn’t checked their stock locator system at that time.. pairs probably have been shipped out

It’s the PG PlayStation

Yes last PlayStations were limited
But these are much much more available

Someone earlier said their HOH only got 36 pairs..

Why doesn’t that mean reduced pairs?
Stores don’t carry stock for online and in store purchases lol

Thanks Bro. Sucks to hear that. My options are very limited now for getting these for retail. FTL really F'd this release up.

That's crazy cause i ordered as soon as they went up and still got cancelled

you would think if they were doing that my order would be good

Back
Top Bottom