Nike PG 2

Thinking the same thing. 6 hours round trip ain’t worth the $60/$70 in savings.
I’m in dfw and entered in okc. I got the L tho. If I were you, I’d make the trip. You’ll prolly get there and back in 4-5 hrs. Throw on some music and buy some snacks and consider it a drive on 75 during rush hour lol.

I’m in dfw and entered in okc. I got the L tho. If I were you, I’d make the trip. You’ll prolly get there and back in 4-5 hrs. Throw on some music and buy some snacks and consider it a drive on 75 during rush hour lol.

Lol I’d have to bring the little ones and idk if I want to hear them complaining that 4-5 hours.

Snkrs came thru...no foot stores near me in a 100 mile radius got these. First draw win in 3yrs or so... Capture+_2019-01-05-08-11-43.png

Tried on FL online where I’ve managed to secure the blue, grey, & kyries. However, no success today. Happy with the grey & blue pair though!

Attachments

• 29770010-D1FA-43DB-A37C-C733F33A1EDB.jpeg
    29770010-D1FA-43DB-A37C-C733F33A1EDB.jpeg
    268.8 KB · Views: 22
  • DA26D010-4331-4CC3-B891-80D3E406906E.jpeg
    DA26D010-4331-4CC3-B891-80D3E406906E.jpeg
    256.4 KB · Views: 23
Lol I’d have to bring the little ones and idk if I want to hear them complaining that 4-5 hours.
I feel you but I’m the devils advocate. Do it! Don’t pay these resellers. Make the drive and take the little ones and promise them their fav junk food lol. You got this! Do it!

I know SX never charges anyone for shipping late but what’s the actual time to start worrying? I bought the white ps on Wednesday January 2. It’s now January 5 and I’m still waiting on shipping from the seller. I know some shoes you get 3 days to ship and some are 2 days. But if this guy doesn’t ship I would rather just get refunded so I can buy again when the shipments start arriving. Do I wait until Wednesday to send an email for a refund? I’m literally that guy who ships as soon as I sell something eBay, StockX whatever platform I’m using I ship same day if possible if not then it’s the next day.

I know SX never charges anyone for shipping late but what’s the actual time to start worrying? I bought the white ps on Wednesday January 2. It’s now January 5 and I’m still waiting on shipping from the seller. I know some shoes you get 3 days to ship and some are 2 days. But if this guy doesn’t ship I would rather just get refunded so I can buy again when the shipments start arriving. Do I wait until Wednesday to send an email for a refund? I’m literally that guy who ships as soon as I sell something eBay, StockX whatever platform I’m using I ship same day if possible if not then it’s the next day.

Bought grey ps’s and Diamond Turf 15’s from stockx in recent weeks. It took over two days for my 2.5’s to ship, more than likely because whoever sold them put them up for sale before actually getting the shoes in hand themselves. Doubt the person you bought them from has had them up until today. You should get a confirmation sometime by early next week.

Did u check the status on the app? I didn’t get updates on the blue PS via emails but status chenged on the app... What u pay, if u don’t mind me asking? He might back out if it was low

I don’t understand why they made these so limited. If they would have made these as available as the grey pair, it would have still sold out. Money lost, Nike.

Back
Top Bottom