Nike PG 2

Already a line outside Hollywood HOH

They do have some unclaimed pairs. I got my pair n found the light is not working bk home, came bk here around 2:50pm n made the exchange :smile:

EF64AC2C-06BE-45D9-A7A9-3CE1E1315A7D.jpeg

Just noticed the Greys the only one out of all the PS pack w/o the speckled midsole:lol:

Did u check the status on the app? I didn’t get updates on the blue PS via emails but status chenged on the app... What u pay, if u don’t mind me asking? He might back out if it was low
Yeah I checked. Still says waiting to ship. I paid 180$ shipped because I had a free shipping voucher. I don’t get it though. If SX inforced the penalty then that would be a reason to ship. He’s gonna loose a decent amount of money by not shipping if SX inforced the RULE THEY CAME UP WITH!

Carted a size 10.5 yesterday on footlocker yesterday morning but couldn’t check out. Kept getting error messages. Gave up after they sold out. I go on my app a few minutes ago and notice they are still carted so I tried to check out for the fun of it and placed the order with no problems. Just got order confirmation.

Yeah I checked. Still says waiting to ship. I paid 180$ shipped because I had a free shipping voucher. I don’t get it though. If SX inforced the penalty then that would be a reason to ship. He’s gonna loose a decent amount of money by not shipping if SX inforced the RULE THEY CAME UP WITH!

Peeps be making lame excuses and stockx wont do anything about it. You said u bought on weds? A lot of sellers wait to the last min

Peeps be making lame excuses and stockx wont do anything about it. You said u bought on weds? A lot of sellers wait to the last min
Yeah I hear you on the excuses. Yeah bought them Wednesday morning. So unless he has 3 days to ship which I know does happen he is past his 2 day. I’ll hold out until Wednesday. Hopefully they will just refund and then I’ll buy at a lower price once shipments come in.

i wish nike/jb would do a superhero theme for ASG jersey's and all that would actually be a great theme bcuz that black and white them they did last yr was not it

Back
Top Bottom