Nike PG 2

scratch that i gonna go to footlocker today and try them on. i see that my footlocker near me has the kyrie AS as well.

11.5 is like $675... trying to wait until 500

Attachments

• 8C38ED2C-882A-4085-9D29-8826DBB1AE26.jpeg
    8C38ED2C-882A-4085-9D29-8826DBB1AE26.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 36
Man this dude I did this preorder with is playing talkin bout Nike ship letter says they won’t be delivered till friday says he gone ship Saturday will see. Again this is a 300 dollar pre order just in case how I get my cheese back through PayPal and how long do it take

Man this dude I did this preorder with is playing talkin bout Nike ship letter says they won’t be delivered till friday says he gone ship Saturday will see. Again this is a 300 dollar pre order just in case how I get my cheese back through PayPal and how long do it take

You can get it back same day if he refunds you

lol im worried because its annoying to see a bunch of new people and straight resellers. some of us want these and actually wanna wear these. but we gotta battle to get them SMH.

and thanks to all for responding to my quote

Yeah I tried to get them cheaper but someone keep outbidding me so I just went ahead and accepted the 575 asking price

Size 9.5 and I have been wanting these since they released. The only other pair I want for myself right now is the Justin Timberlake’s Jordan 3’s

The only pair I have right now from this past week is the JTH 3s. And that makes me ok with not hitting on the other raffles this week. Would have liked the PG1s or the FTL 3s but hitting on the JTH and going to the pop up is enough to keep me happy.

Congrats to all that hit and best of luck to everyone's raffles. I have some tickets in for ppl for the gold toes and the BC3s since I don't want either to wear. Could flip them for some extra cash but rather put them in the hands of friends who will wear them. Feel like the good sneaker karma is part of the reason I was able to land the JTH haha.

I just copped with 3% cash back on ebates. I hope it doesn't go back up to 10% this weekend. Still a FSR on NDC too and these IMO are the best out of all the sigs this weekend besides Kobe's Protros.

Half size up like the PG 1 but slightly tight on the sides of the forefoot but I was wearing semi thick socks. Thin socks or you can wear thick socks but break it in (even though the material doesn't need breaking in). The length will be slightly long but you really have to have narrow foot to fit comfortably at the end of the forefoot. The midsole sits lower and can feel the bounce of the Zoom better than the 1s. With that said I will jump on the Playstation for under $600

pg2palmdale.jpg

Quick pic of my pair from HOH Del Amo. Was able to use a $20 reward. They fit better than the PG 1s which were tough for me to put on initially. The traditional tongue helps. Insole feels plusher too.

AWESOME pic. Very excited to get these now :pimp:

Half size up like the PG 1 but slightly tight on the sides of the forefoot but I was wearing semi thick socks. Thin socks or you can wear thick socks but break it in (even though the material doesn't need breaking in). The length will be slightly long but you really have to have narrow foot to fit comfortably at the end of the forefoot. The midsole sits lower and can feel the bounce of the Zoom better than the 1s. With that said I will jump on the Playstation for under $600

PG1's fit perfectly in my true size 14 (narrow feet), but felt just a tiny bit short. 15 was wayyy too big. Sounds like my true size will fit similar if not better on the 2s.

Back
Top Bottom