Nike PG 2

45CFE345-45A6-4D3C-BC19-2B2E6FE72AB8.jpeg
D7E63D64-667A-4AAB-BF91-052D89F5DDC4.jpeg
55542162-2068-4ECF-866D-37C9846AC726.jpeg
I was walking back to the whip and the stadium employees stopped me and asked to check out the shoes lol lol

Something told me you’d hit a pair of these. Good ish homie!:nthat:

is kickscrew consigment or they set their own prices....$700 is too much for my blood that's half my rent money!!

i'm not implying people in texas don't like sneakers, i would like to say they don't get any heat/ exclusive ish compared to say if was still living in nyc.

sidenote
I've been out there into the Texas sticks, the boonies, where the population has sign that says less than 1,000 people. Aint nothing out there i was kinda scared a bit cause the roads are windy and not paved at all. just farm lands and open grass.

Texas is a huge state, what do you expect? Hell, the vast majority of California is out in BFE, too. I've met some country a** people from NY (in fact, I work with some) and some of the biggest rednecks I've ever met in my life are from Michigan. TBH, you really cannot compare NYC or LA to anything else in the U.S.. Maybe Chicago, but that's probably about it. I'm not sure how much of the U.S. you've seen/experienced, but a vast majority of it is the "sticks," especially once you've left the coast or get away from the Great Lakes.

There's a trade off living in TX. And to TBH, I'd take Houston any day of the week over NYC. Nice place to visit and experience, but not a place I'd ever care to live permanently, especially since it's cold as F. I've lived from one coast to the other, but south of I-10, so the heat and humidity was just a fact of life for me for 38 years. Conversely, there are many people that wouldn't want to step foot in TX, which I can understand as well. Personally, I'd rather sweat my sack off and live a comfortable life and have a nice big place with plenty of space between my neighbors than live in a closet where it's overpopulated or cost an arm and a leg to live; not my cup of tea. But then again, neither is California. I've lived in San Diego for 3 years. Not a place I'd want to live permanently, for myriad reasons. Thankfully I have a job that allows me the opportunity to live different places, travel, and find out exactly what I want out of a place, as well as what I definitely don't want lol.

Last edited:
and a side note, i know its due to hype but I haven't most of yall in the PG 1 thread..... why???

After I figured out sizing, and got Shinings, which was the only pair I had to put any effort into (bought those Xs 3 though), there's nothing really to follow. Every PG1 pair I have sat forever or at least long enough for them to hit Swoosh. We spend enough time and effort trying to get shoes that are either limited or have super high demand, that's there's only so much time in the day to follow X amount of threads.

Let's be honest, it's taxing at times to follow online and in-store releases. How much effort did you really have to put into any PG1? lol. Since I've received my PG2 PS Ls, after some info on sizing comes out or I figure what it is in person, I'll do the same with this thread. Most PG2s will sit like the 1s and I'll grab those at my leisure as well.. I'm already overwhelmed with the amount of threads I'm subscribed to. I rather enjoy being able to pop in, see what I need to see every few weeks or so and leave. TBH, it's one of the few recent basketball shoes I buy these days. Besides, it's a huge pain to follow as many brands and models I buy, especially when Asics, Saucony, and Diadora were peaking ...

Texas is a huge state, what do you expect? Hell, the vast majority of California is out in BFE, too. I've met some country a** people from NY (in fact, I work with some) and some of the biggest rednecks I've ever met in my life are from Michigan. TBH, you really cannot compare NYC or LA to anything else in the U.S.. Maybe Chicago, but that's probably about it. I'm not sure how much of the U.S. you've seen/experienced, but a vast majority of it is the "sticks," especially once you've left the coast or get away from the Great Lakes.

There's a trade off living in TX. And to TBH, I'd take Houston any day of the week over NYC. Nice place to visit and experience, but not a place I'd ever care to live permanently, especially since it's cold as F. I've lived from one coast to the other, but south of I-10, so the heat and humidity was just a fact of life for me for 38 years. Conversely, there are many people that wouldn't want to step foot in TX, which I can understand as well. Personally, I'd rather sweat my sack off and live a comfortable life and have a nice big place with plenty of space between my neighbors than live in a closet where it's overpopulated or cost an arm and a leg to live; not my cup of tea. But then again, neither is California. I've lived in San Diego for 3 years. Not a place I'd want to live permanently, for myriad reasons. Thankfully I have a job that allows me the opportunity to live different places, travel, and find out exactly what I want out of a place, as well as what I definitely don't want lol.

Upstate NY is basically the country.

Texas is huge, your right, it mainly open vacant land. I haven't met any country like that but i meet a few out of toweners who migrated from other cites of america to settle in texas. i perfer houston as well casue its not city living like nyc, but the population is there and there stuff to do there. where im at its too quiet. I don't mind the heat as well, im a child of the sun and deal with the heat. Nyc cold is no bueno. I'm gonna chill in texas, houston for few years but i don't see myself here permanently, hell no. My main move is miami and back to nyc to buy a condo.

Upstate NY is basically the country.

I know ... that’s why I mentioned the rednecks. Most of this Country is country :lol:. People watch too much TV and don’t take the time to see the rest of the country or travel abroad. I’ve met people that never left the city they lived in or ventured to another state. Mind you, these were grown adults, in their 30s+ and the adjacent states were 30 mins east and west of them ... I was dumbfounded. Sadly, it’s more common than you’d think.

Texas is huge, your right, it mainly open vacant land. I haven't met any country like that but i meet a few out of toweners who migrated from other cites of america to settle in texas. i perfer houston as well casue its not city living like nyc, but the population is there and there stuff to do there. where im at its too quiet. I don't mind the heat as well, im a child of the sun and deal with the heat. Nyc cold is no bueno. I'm gonna chill in texas, houston for few years but i don't see myself here permanently, hell no. My main move is miami and back to nyc to buy a condo.

What part of Houston are you in out of curiosity? I lived there for 9 years and itching to move back. Miami is a place for me to visit as well. Although, I am a Floridian and most of family is from Miami originally. I prefer Tampa and the Panhandle near Destin, personally. Although, your shoe buying would be damn all online lol. Shopping in the Panhadle is terrible haha. For context, I think Pensacola got their first BJs Brewery (which isn’t that great, but ...) like 2/3 years ago. Maybe less lol

I know ... that’s why I mentioned the rednecks. Most of this Country is country :lol:. People watch too much TV and don’t take the time to see the rest of the country or travel abroad. I’ve met people that never left the city they lived in or ventured to another state. Mind you, these were grown adults, in their 30s+ and the adjacent states were 30 mins east and west of them ... I was dumbfounded. Sadly, it’s more common than you’d think.

i've been to Miami, upstate nyc (many times) now im in texas. its truly wilderness living out here. I see cows, armadillos,deer etc.....since i've been here. completely different world out here.

still got place i'll like to visit but i not into touristy stuff. move to alaska, you'll kill yourself...people have told me their is no life out there at all.

i've been to Miami, upstate nyc (many times) now im in texas. its truly wilderness living out here. I see cows, armadillos,deer etc.....since i've been here. completely different world out here.

still got place i'll like to visit but i not into touristy stuff. move to alaska, you'll kill yourself...people have told me their is no life out there at all.

I have plenty of friends that live or have lived in Alaska. In fact, most people that work on my airframe end up doing a tour or 2 up there. Pilots, are almost garaunteed to do 3/4 years there at least once. Supposedly Anchorage is really nice.

Back
Top Bottom