Nike PG 2

Wonder if they’ll discontinue these and the Jordan CP3 line? Oladipo is in line for some PE’s.. maybe ben Simmons and Tatum and beal in the Nike front

Jordan brand discontinued Melo signature shoes, but he's still signed to them.
The CP3 line has always been weak sauce and it carried over to Westbrook as well.

Nike and Jordan brand needs to revaluate who they give sigs to, but the way Nike is looking internally I doubt they will have Nike basketball figured out.

JB hoop shoes been dead for a long min, besides retros of course! Nobody can live up to MJ lol! Just give the JB athletes retros like they did Drake...

C92CE4E7-161D-4388-BD72-96AB353D60F2.jpeg
1942B30B-F586-4507-B6A3-3B640809B887.jpeg
103706D3-11AB-4F40-A460-1ABBE0FBB6B0.jpeg
0A69F244-7CE6-48BD-9C9E-CE193D73340C.jpeg
AD1649DD-8CAD-4C91-B0EE-348C9E880A45.jpeg
E7607CFD-9824-4577-964B-9EE155BA85B1.jpeg

Attachments

• 0A69F244-7CE6-48BD-9C9E-CE193D73340C.jpeg
    0A69F244-7CE6-48BD-9C9E-CE193D73340C.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 2
Jordan brand discontinued Melo signature shoes, but he's still signed to them.
The CP3 line has always been weak sauce and it carried over to Westbrook as well.

Nike and Jordan brand needs to revaluate who they give sigs to, but the way Nike is looking internally I doubt they will have Nike basketball figured out.

What was weak about the Westbrook as far as performance? Or the CP3 line? Or the 32?

What was weak about the Westbrook as far as performance? Or the CP3 line? Or the 32?

Yeah should have said the cp3 line and Westbrook line, are ugly as sin. Never wore either sig shoes. Aesthetically, they aren't appealing to me.

one guy I actually want Nike to sign to a sneaker deal was Donovan Mitchell, too bad Adidas already got him>D Adidas too stacked on that guard talent:lol:

Melo and CP3 kicks are quite exceptional performance wise. Looks wise they’re hit or miss. My favorite being the Melo M9 and CP3.V respectively.

With that been said, whoever thinks the man doesn't deserve a signature shoe is an idiot. Not only is he a superstar but he can also sell a shoe. Which is not an easy task as an athlete. He was averaging 28.6 prior to game 6, which he had a bad game. But if you know basketball. you know there are two issues with the Thunder, and that's with your point guard shooting 43 times to get 45 points and the lack of coaching from Billy Donovan. You can't name more than 3 SFs better than PG in the league.

With that been said, whoever thinks the man doesn't deserve a signature shoe is an idiot. Not only is he a superstar but he can also sell a shoe. Which is not an easy task as an athlete. He was averaging 28.6 prior to game 6, which he had a bad game. But if you know basketball. you know there are two issues with the Thunder, and that's with your point guard shooting 43 times to get 45 points and the lack of coaching from Billy Donovan. You can't name more than 3 SFs better than PG in the league.
PG is not a superstar whatsoever my G

And I can name 4 SFs Better Maybe 5

Bron
Kd
Kawhi
Giannis
PG/Jimmy Butler take your pick

Back
Top Bottom