Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

There’s a 10.5 on eBay with Apollo 15 and 12 with Apollo XVII on the heel. Amazing little details they’ve added on top of all the others with this NASA pair.

EDIT: 9.5 with Apollo XII. Looking totally random.

Last edited:
It's looking like my size 14 will have the Apollo 14 patch.

Alan Shepard clocked the golf balls off the moon :smokin

"Shepard piloted the Lunar Module Antares to the most accurate landing of the entire Apollo program. He became the fifth and, at the age of 47, the oldest man to walk on the Moon, and the only one of the Mercury Seven astronauts to do so..."

Not sure if there's a rhyme or reason for the patches. Looking at in-hand listings I've seen:

sz 10.5 - Apollo 15
sz 11 - Apollo 11
sz 11.5 - Apollo 14
sz 12 - Apollo 17
sz 13 - Apollo 13
sz 14 - Apollo 14

Super cool

Sweet the NASAs will be at a FTL near me. Maybe seeing them in person will complete the turn for me because I do appreciate the creativity.

One store about 1 hour away each way so glad I got the reserve so I can try them on so I know what size to get in case they drop on nikeid right away

Thought I would have these in hand yesterday, but fed ex screwed up the delivery. Talked to the people at Nike and they refunded me the 2 day shipping fee plus 10% off the retail price. So I’ll have to wait until tomorrow, oh well.

68C323D8-C682-42B1-A2FB-B7C7B97235D1.jpeg

Full size up? I figured these would run snug similar to the previous models, both were TTS for me since I like that type of fit

Thanks for your reply. Hopefully I win my app reservation..but I am worried about my sz 13 will be too small

It’s all about what kind of fit you like. I like my basketball shoes a little snug with minimal room in the toe box without my toe busting through. Plus I wear elite socks and still have room with the PG models. I feel like the 3 is mostly the same fit as the 2/2.5. I just compared both and they are about the same for my foot.

It’s all about what kind of fit you like. I like my basketball shoes a little snug with minimal room in the toe box without my toe busting through. Plus I wear elite socks and still have room with the PG models. I feel like the 3 is mostly the same fit as the 2/2.5. I just compared both and they are about the same for my foot.

I dont want too much room..but i don't want toes to bust through either..lol
I never owned any PG's . The shape is similar to my flynit prestos. If the PG sz 13 fit like my prestos sz 13, I will be good

Back
Top Bottom