Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Grabbed a S, thanks for the link! Just wagging to try the pants if anyone can fit that size and wants jacket...

NT was on it. As soon as Solelinks and J23 posted it sold out instantly.

It was gone 10 minutes before they posted. I think i only saw a S/XL, but couldn't cart at that time either.

I wish i checked the thread today, I would have purchased. Definitely a price error.

PO

Definitely think the jumper is supposed to be $100 and the long sleeve $40. I took a screen shot. When they actually go on sale in store gonna see if they price match :nerd:

Naw, Feb 1st. $110

Ok. Seen a spot that’s dropping them on the 21st

Definitely think the jumper is supposed to be $100 and the long sleeve $40. I took a screen shot. When they actually go on sale in store gonna see if they price match :nerd:

Ok. Seen a spot that’s dropping them on the 21st

I know Nike is doing an event in Atlanta with Wish ATL and they are probably dropping early there on the 21st. I would go, but the hypebeast will be out in full force. Lol

I thought Nike would sell the jacket and pants separately. Make the jacket $150 and the pants $70 or something like that lol. It's cool that they included both

Ordered my NASA’s with 2 day shipping, supposed to arrive today. Will post pics when they arrive

Back
Top Bottom