Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Patiently waiting on that FNL “Glitch” restock for da 40 ball :evil:
Bit the bullet.. couldn’t get that FNL 40 ball so I took the 85 ball from NDC :rofl:
#applepay

Attachments

• 189AE405-C9AE-4C1C-9204-8CA32280DF79.jpeg
    189AE405-C9AE-4C1C-9204-8CA32280DF79.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 37
Yeah, I don't think I could rock that jump suit.

But the long sleeve tees and socks, sign me up.

Seller shipped my pair to StockX yesterday. But I don't think I'll get them in time for my next game on Tuesday. Bummer.

not getting the shoes. But the hat is dope. Pre-ordered. Already have a long sleeve NASA shirt.

Damn Nike just had the large on the track suit, anybody know how the sizing fits on these, hopefully, fitted

Did some people got early access?
Yes. Nike gave users early access last Wednesday I think it was. Then finishline did an early drip with a special box yesterday

Side note

And then I’m mad the large is gone in the jumpsuit Was gonna cop for the James Harden @MSG

The black/white look good. It’s just crazy that it’s a signature player model. That material on the ankle makes a huge difference because the space suit on the nasas is terrible. It’s there for a reason, still doesn’t look good.
Also would like the pants from that suit, def wouldn’t wear the top nor both pieces at the same time. Unless I wanted someone to think I’m back from space camp.

Back
Top Bottom