Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

Anyone able to order the Navy Blue long sleeve shirt yet? That is the only thing showing as coming soon for me, everything else is up.

What did you tell them I’m in the same position need a Medium, but ordered the Large like you did.
To be honest I called and spoke with a girl she was super koo about it.. had me hold for a little while until I was transferred to I guess a higher up from what he stated cause i asked if he was the same Nike CSR and he said no..He did state I would have to send the large back, or be charged.. if its da 50 ball I’ll keep it :tongue:

To anyone with pair, how's the material around the ankle/collar area? Is it kinda stiff or a bit soft and loose?

Yes Suh

Attachments

• 4EA1FE79-E6A2-44CF-ACC7-F314681C5104.jpeg
    4EA1FE79-E6A2-44CF-ACC7-F314681C5104.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 62
  • CEEA98A7-65EA-409E-92F2-A7E10131FD5E.jpeg
    CEEA98A7-65EA-409E-92F2-A7E10131FD5E.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 44
Finally had a chance to try on the track suit. Ended up going for an XL since I’m usually an XL in shorts and a large in tops. The pants are awesome and fit really well. The top is MASSIVE. Part of it’s the style, but the thing is longer than any XL I’ve ever worn. Definitely something to keep in mind if you’re an uneven fit too.

Finally had a chance to try on the track suit. Ended up going for an XL since I’m usually an XL in shorts and a large in tops. The pants are awesome and fit really well. The top is MASSIVE. Part of it’s the style, but the thing is longer than any XL I’ve ever worn. Definitely something to keep in mind if you’re an uneven fit too.

Sounds great to me...I'm closer to a Large but always buy XL because I need the length. Most of the XLs shrink, even after a cold wash and hang dry.

The long-tee fad was amazing, I got tons of shirts that fit me perfectly :lol:

So my seller hasn't even shipped my pair yet and is still awaiting pickup from UPS.

Really am not going to get these until the end of next week :smh:

Back
Top Bottom