Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

I have a weird feeling they will come back with the mamba day graphic as an option with preset colors. Just a hunch and I don't know anybody, but just a wild guess on my part lol.

I have a weird feeling they will come back with the mamba day graphic as an option with preset colors. Just a hunch and I don't know anybody, but just a wild guess on my part lol.

That would be cool and could be a possibility. Also it’s interesting they’re still not on SNKRS.

JS”

Most likely just thrown up on nike.com instead of going through snkrs

You might be right. Just interesting given the collaboration and typical “limited” nature of this kind of release. Kyrie’s are on SNKRS yet these aren’t. Just odd to me. But no complaints if they’re easy to obtain.

JS”

Screenshot_20190409-013238.png
Black and iridescent jawns just randomly dropped

https://www.shoepalace.com/product/...&ranSiteID=je6NUbpObpQ-I9bUkkmgCggP.pAUkrB4mg

PG line is a joke. I’m glad I gotta off this train.
You’re entitled to your opinion but what makes it a joke? The fact PG himself gets dope PEs we will never sniff? Welcome to Nike signature shoes lol.

Is it that the iD ran out? Or the options for iDs aren’t good enough?

I ask because the shoe is comfortable as hell, it’s cheap as hell for a 3rd signature at $110-$120, and so far pairs haven’t been super hard to get, so I’m trying to figure out what people complaining expect lol.

Solid outsole on those too. Real clean I would’ve grabbed those over black ice

You’re entitled to your opinion but what makes it a joke? The fact PG himself gets dope PEs we will never sniff? Welcome to Nike signature shoes lol.

Is it that the iD ran out? Or the options for iDs aren’t good enough?

I ask because the shoe is comfortable as hell, it’s cheap as hell for a 3rd signature at $110-$120, and so far pairs haven’t been super hard to get, so I’m trying to figure out what people complaining expect lol.

All of the above.

I don’t expect the public to get all the colorways he gets, but out of 10 PE’s we can’t get 5?

Welcome to Nike Basketball?

Nah, see ya Nike basketball. :lol:.

Might cop them boys sometime when they drop to 80 below tho could use some all blacks for when I gotta go rob s
All of the above.

I don’t expect the public to get all the colorways he gets, but out of 10 PE’s we can’t get 5?

Welcome to Nike Basketball?

Nah, see ya Nike basketball. :lol:.
what company basketball selection is better pray tell?

Mamba pair tonight...

Alittle confused to how anyone cant see that the Pg 3 and kyrie 5 are 2 of the most well known and iconic Kobe colourways ever..

The pg is in the classic retail laker away colourway each Kobe was released in if not most of the models of the kobes especially the 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 all had this colourway as a retail release as most will remember the 4s 5s 6s 7s and of course sulfur 8s..

The kyries is the classic chaos colourway from the 5 and 6s

Now I'll admit that the details on the pg 3 is the only possible question mark of where does that come but I'll go find out..

For the kyrie 5 I like em but for some reason I think they could of done the chaos colourway better..its not bad but could be better...

The pg 3 mamba pair is the better looking one I feel..

If u dont like it that's ok to each their own..

Back
Top Bottom