Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

I was playing possum earlier in the thread. I'm a NASA dork and wanted these so badly :lol:

Got the reserve and copped just now. Big foot gang is still good to go (no 13, but 14 is in stock).

I feel like @redrum3281 :smokin, I already own these three shirts:

s-l1600.jpg

AJ2008-010-PHSFH001_740x.jpg
nike_881553-100_01.jpg

They gave me access to the garbage 4s that I have no interest in, but the PG3s that I favorited, checked notifications for, and shared I got nothing.

Nike needs to figure this **** out :angry:
I think theres a trick to that. If you have notifications for a shoe you're willing to purchase, Nike knows you will buy that shoe. I think they send out reserves for people who don't have the notifications on hoping people will impulse buy them. IDK. For every shoe I have notifications for, Ive never gotten a reserve. So what Ive been doing is not have notifications for a shoe I really want, I usually get reserves for. Its weird. Or it could be just random IDK.

I got access for the IV's and the PG 3 Nasa, which I don't know how because I haven't liked any of them or been on the app since the 11s. Copped the Nasa one's in a size 10 for a gift.

Man I’ve tried all the above for getting access to shoes from Nike. Like and favorite shoes, choose interests, have recent purchases of the same model, do nothing at all. You name it, I’ve tried it.

Suppose it’s all just random and my luck is just reeeeaaally bad.

3BkCYe.png

Those are the only early reservations I’ve got over the past year or so. I’ve also never gotten Exclusive Access to anything via SNKRS since the app first came out. I can’t even get exclusive access to **** I don’t want lol.

Size 13 sold out fast. Couldn’t believe they were gone in like 15 minutes.

If I buy a 14, will I still be able to purchase on release day? Or will it tell me I’ve already purchased.

Is footlocker getting the nasa PG3s? Or SNKRS only option

Not sure about the foot stores but I know other retailers are getting them. Concepts announced them on their Twitter, other than them though I haven’t seen many people announce.

We’ll have a better idea next week who’s actually getting them.

As soon as I got the notification yesterday of the NASAs reserved for me, I instantly purchased them, I like them. Now to wait for the BHM to release.

Luckily there isn’t any hype or resale around these so should be an easy cop next Saturday :D

Still mad I have to wait tho :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom