Nike PG 4

1522418C-EB02-41E5-A780-B146DF021EA8.png
2B20E5E0-ED56-4C8E-9174-CA52F62C91D9.png

Top down View

Last edited:
Nice. Yeah plaid is different on court I like that - obv not for everyone

So from the beginning I said they look like they'll be a good performer but the look hadn't grabbed me..but for me when I see the real time and on feet pics I'll always know then if I like em or not.. and so far I'm glad to say I like all they have shown all far....they actually showing some effort in the quality of the designs and colour ways.

Plaid is different but looks gd so I'm coping those and the fact I dont like plaid but these looks like they done well

So theres 2 Gatorade pairs..the allstar potentially bein the 3rd pair yet to be confirmed if they are but they look like it..all are a cop..

I agree if they allow us to go crazy on ID for these then they'll be even better. But I doubt it..yall know how nike are. Hence why I've never really been into ID cos of how me and I'm sure many others would love to customise a shoe properly....those who know the only way u can probably do that is BESPOKE..or being sponsored by them lol.

But so far so gd on these. And they have grown on me now but I'm more lookin forward to seein how they perform

a white colorway of the PG4

So the PG3 didn't have any torsional support either, right? Probably why my achilles and foot got messed up wearing them 3 times

Back
Top Bottom