Nike PG 4

I still have not gotten a confirmation email so it's making me think that even though my order was processed I may be getting a refund

Nah I just went with a 12 which is what size I hoop in all my shoes. I think people saying that they run super snug is kinda overstated. I may be wrong but we’ll see.

Really? Man I didn't wanna chance it and get my regular size and be tight bcuz they're too small..

Every review I've seen the consensus is to at least go half a size up if not a full size up..

I don't think my local fnl will have them Friday so I'm SOL if they don't fit

My Gatorade PG4s will arrive tomorrow! I wonder if I should do my first ever Youtube sneaker review!

The purple Gatorade x Nike PG 4 that's hitting retailers on Friday isn't the only version of the sneaker that's releasing. Today, NBA 2K has announced that another "Gamer Exclusive" colorway is also releasing this weekend.

Limited pairs will be of the new Gatorade x PG 4 "GE" will be exclusively through NBA 2K20 and it features identical water drop graphics of the aforementioned purple colorway, but is replaced by a blue color scheme on the upper. The look is completed with a teal full-length Nike Air midsole and a yellow outsole.

For a chance at purchasing the kicks, gamers will need to locate one of four PG 4 x Gatorade GE billboards hidden inside the game's
"Neighborhood" starting on Jan. 18 at 12 p.m. PT and scan it with the Nike SNKRS app’s camera feature to trigger access to purchase this new colorway of the Gatorade x PG 4 while supplies last.

PO

when i got the pg3 nasa i also got the track suit and that was my first and last track suit. then i see this gatorade colorway and i really wanted it too and thought maybe there's a gatorade bottle looking track suit, then i looked in a mirror and realized that if i do dress up as the gatorade bottle i'll end up looking like the coolaid jug, ooh yeaaa!

1579120454759.png

Maryland. Mine shipped out too
Have something to do tomorrow but Friday+ the weekend will be all hoops

Shipment email already from Finishline but won’t arrive until 22nd no rush for me

Dis gon be the perfect workout shoes to trash. I can go straight from the weights to the court if I forgot to bring hoop shoes that day at LA fitness.

Back
Top Bottom