Nike PG 4

I can understand why people dont like em...

The inside side looks the best and even then thats bein nice lol

Probably the best thing to be said is something we domt know but hope which is...they perform well or real gd.

Attachments

• nike-pg-4-black-silver-first-look-2.jpg
    nike-pg-4-black-silver-first-look-2.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 212
  • nike-pg-4-black-silver-first-look-1.jpg
    nike-pg-4-black-silver-first-look-1.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 898
  • nike-pg-4-black-silver-first-look-3.jpg
    nike-pg-4-black-silver-first-look-3.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 1,273
Performance can't save this shoe. I couldn't live with that top down view.

2019 was amazing for performers. Too many options to settle for something looking like this.
Lol I agree for the most part. Looks wise it's a failure...but I ain't surprised cos nike ain't cared about innovation in years. And I agree there's alot of other good performers..

Again I do feel they may perform good but it wont change the fact how they look lol

At least they finally came up with a zippered basketball shoe that is at least somewhat breathable. The old Zoom Gloves, Kidds, Pippens, and Flightposites were hotter than hell.

Hyper adapts without the technology.
You know what....I think your comparison of what these look like is the BEST ONE yet...a cheaper version of the nike BB.

Now I still think these will be a good performer..but the looks is understandable why people are finding it hard to like these.

Apparently I’m the only person who actually likes the way they look LOL. Could rock these casually all over. I have too many shoes to buy these, most likely, but I’d be happy to wear them :lol:

PG will rock tonight right?
Sidenote: so disappointed with Nike BB Xmas offering this year 👎🏿👎🏿

Back
Top Bottom