Nike PG 4

Hope the air strobel (not completely flat) doesn't feel like the Joyrides (felt like pebbles under foot). Even though it has an insole over it, it could still be felt.

Last edited:
someone sum up that video if he says anything about weight sizing or cushion lol

someone sum up that video if he says anything about weight sizing or cushion lol

He said he just tried em on in store and if you want impact protection these are a must buy for you, there's bounciness but not as crazy as zoom, similar to Jordan XI, you can really feel the air beneath your foot. Recommends TTS unless a widefooter
Also said the foam carrier is injected phylon like the PG 3's, its plush. Very close to the ground.

Screenshot_20200101-131031.jpg

I might be in the minority but I can’t wait for these (diff colorway / Nike By You options)!!

JS”

Saw and held em in hand. It really is felt like a running shoe. If you put them next to running shoes i dont think people will know its a signature bball shoes. Its so bland. Midsole looks like a fake boost too lol

Saw and held em in hand. It really is felt like a running shoe. If you put them next to running shoes i dont think people will know its a signature bball shoes. Its so bland. Midsole looks like a fake boost too lol
So they’re nice and light? Sweet

Back
Top Bottom