Nike PG 4

My mockup of a nerf....wish the grey was darker

(Volt zipper would be perfect, ALSO HATE how the places you can put volt they all look a different shade of volt)
NERF PG 4.jpg

and are the 2k pair still up? SNKRS doesn't show me the option to use the camera???

I'm wondering why they chose to do the "snkrs cam" for the 2k pair. The past 2 with the Brons and Kobes you actually had to play the game then link your 2k account with Snkrs. This made it way harder to obtain. With this PG4 2k anyone could get it as long as they had the photo to aim the snkrs cam on, and obviously......they had to know the billboard photos would leak online anyway (or maybe they don't?) lol. Not sure what were Nike's marketing tactics and intentions with that but it'll be interesting to see how they continue doing the Gamer Exclusives and if it'll be this open again or back to actually having to have the game and play it.

I'm wondering why they chose to do the "snkrs cam" for the 2k pair. The past 2 with the Brons and Kobes you actually had to play the game then link your 2k account with Snkrs. This made it way harder to obtain. With this PG4 2k anyone could get it as long as they had the photo to aim the snkrs cam on, and obviously......they had to know the billboard photos would leak online anyway (or maybe they don't?) lol. Not sure what were Nike's marketing tactics and intentions with that but it'll be interesting to see how they continue doing the Gamer Exclusives and if it'll be this open again or back to actually having to have the game and play it.
PG doesn’t have a market like Kobe and Bron. Plus outside of his dunk on bird man i can’t think of a PG defining moment

didnt work for me smh.

JS”

Not your first choice Nightwing? Well what the hell is then, Lebrons?

Average? More well rounded models? Man gettfoh

He should've said IMO on the fit since everyone's feet and preference aren't the same

That fit and sox he's wearing with the shoes wouldn't be my first choice.. Or second 🙄

I’m guessing these will peak at the Gatorades just like the last models that did at the first colorway. I like the GR’s more than the 2k pair

Not your first choice Nightwing? Well what the hell is then, Lebrons?

Average? More well rounded models? Man gettfoh

He should've said IMO on the fit since everyone's feet and preference aren't the same

That fit and sox he's wearing with the shoes wouldn't be my first choice.. Or second 🙄

not a huge Nightwing guy but he shouldn’t have to say “IMO,” the whole entire channel and his review is his opinion ....

Back
Top Bottom