Nike PG 4

1583111078699.png

1583111115030.png

Anybody cop the nike by you ones with any of the "synthetic suede" materials? Or are there any in hand pics of any out there? I'm looking to grab a pair with the stucco but its hard to tell what the fake suede material will look like from the mock up pics.
Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 9.44.39 PM.png

How does the sizing work on these compared to Kobe 4/5 protro? I went TTS on those and have to order a pair from where I’m located.

i got the all star pair in a 8.5 as my usual size is 8, i’ll say that my toes are perfectly fitted but i feel like my foot itself feels kinda loose in the shoe?

this is so weird to me lol. if i went to a size 8 i feel like my foot would be secure but my toes would probably get crushed.. think i’ll return these and just get zoom freaks. footlocker also sent me a pair with some black marks on them

How does the sizing work on these compared to Kobe 4/5 protro? I went TTS on those and have to order a pair from where I’m located.

If you went TTS on the 4/5 protro...I'm assuming you have normal/narrow width feet.

If you're getting the PG4 for hooping, go up a half size from your Kobe size. If it's for casual wear, go up a full size.

If you went TTS on the 4/5 protro...I'm assuming you have normal/narrow width feet.

If you're getting the PG4 for hooping, go up a half size from your Kobe size. If it's for casual wear, go up a full size.
Thanks for helpful tip. Now I'm confidently able to order my first pair.

Can someone please answer if these run small like the Nike React Odyssey? I can’t try them in local stores and I am about to buy online, but have not made up my mind since everyone seams to feel these run extremely small. I regularly go 12 on nike, and have some small space in my toes. I do feel the Odysseys small, not wide, but length wise. My toes are at the edge touching the front of the shoe, it is somewhat elastic material so I don’t feel discomfort. But a basketball shoe is stiffer, so if it fits me like that, I think it’s a no go or get a bigger size.

Can someone please answer if these run small like the Nike React Odyssey? I can’t try them in local stores and I am about to buy online, but have not made up my mind since everyone seams to feel these run extremely small. I regularly go 12 on nike, and have some small space in my toes. I do feel the Odysseys small, not wide, but length wise. My toes are at the edge touching the front of the shoe, it is somewhat elastic material so I don’t feel discomfort. But a basketball shoe is stiffer, so if it fits me like that, I think it’s a no go or get a bigger size.
It isn't very stiff to me, especially compared to the PG3. Those things are really stiff. I go 11.5 or 12 in most of my kicks. I went 12 in these and it works well. Just go a half size bigger and you should be fine.

Bro, these run smaller than the odyseeys. Trust me, go up at least half a size from the largest size you wear. I didn't believe it until i tried them. Ridiculous how off the sizing is, never seen a pair of shoes this off. I have never worn a 10. I usually wear a 9, sometimes a 9.5 in my sneakers if they run a little tight. But had to go to a 10 in these. No way a 9.5 would have worked. Hope this helps.

Finally gonna play in these tomorrow morning. went up to a 10 from 9.5 was stuck between 10 and 10.5 will leave feedback appropriately.

I think they are wayyyy more comfortable when you do get your right fit then the PG 3. I have the NASA and Black Ice from last year and they took forever to break in but were fine enough when they did. I should have quit there. I bought 2 TBs at an outlet a few weeks ago for 80 total. Was totally down to use them as beaters and especially that price point but these things are even significantly stiffer somehow. Both pairs. And the one I've been wearing a ton to try to get it to loosen up. Literally like walking on some wooden planks lol. Oh well I'll try and make em work.

Back
Top Bottom