Nike PG 4

Via Nike⁠ SNKRS:
https://snkrs.app.link/hBzpXL4Io8
141E686F-0A59-4222-BC06-EB267AD9A0BD.jpeg

PG4 Gatorade
The PG and GX logos cover the semi-translucent upper, arriving in both green and orange for additional takes on Gatorade drink flavors. Beneath the mesh overlays of the PG 4 are more pops of orange, visible through the heel counter and on the laces. The orange colorway releases August 8 on SNKRS in North America. The green colorway releases July 31 in North America.

PG4 PCG2
A cool-blue version of the outdoor-inspired colorway, the PG4 PCG2 releases in September.
EA28992D-7C7F-4C43-A8E5-7B4330DF1F55.jpeg
B907D2DE-8A14-41C1-AC05-4424120FD09C.jpeg
A6FD7B6C-9E0E-4F9F-B11F-3B35DB4A5633.jpeg

PG4 Gatorade
The PG and GX logos cover the semi-translucent upper, arriving in both green and orange for additional takes on Gatorade drink flavors. Beneath the mesh overlays of the PG 4 are more pops of orange, visible through the heel counter and on the laces. The orange colorway releases August 8 on SNKRS in North America. The green colorway releases July 31 in North America.

PG4 PCG2
A cool-blue version of the outdoor-inspired colorway, the PG4 PCG2 releases in September.
B907D2DE-8A14-41C1-AC05-4424120FD09C.jpeg
September is shaping up to be an expensive month sneaker wise.

Ignored all the comments about these running small and still bought my regular size 13 in these because I'm OCD and because I don't think they made 13.5 this time around and yeah they're definitely a bit snug lmao. Very comfy other than that though.

I have two pairs of these and they are as comfortable as it gets. Love them around the house. I just hate the width/bulk of these. They look like some boats lol. They don't look quite right with anything to me. There's always one little annoying thing about each of his sigs to me so far. Yet I keep buying. Oh well lol.

Need some sizing advice for the PG4's since I order my shoes and have them shipped overseas.
Understand many have gone up at least half a size for these due to the tightness. I like the snug fit for hoops and went half size up for Kyrie's 6 and those came out a little long.

My current rotation for hoops in terms of sizing:
Jordan 34 - TTS
Kobe 5 Protro - TTS
NB Omn1 - Half size down

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom