Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

Really nice colorway.

Grabbed another pair of 3’s for the cheap while I wait for 6’s to drop and maybe NBY.. giving 3’s another shot/break in

883A5D89-88CB-4500-8996-C5615AE62726.jpeg

Drew League’s got here pretty quick
Dope bro. Mine came in as well. Pretty wild in person.

20220217_203410.jpg
Passed on these but they are pretty sick.

I like the speckled soles a lot.

is your foot crazy wide? im hearing a 12.5 will break in so you should be str8
No it’s no wide, but I like to have a little room in all of my shoes. The 12.5 fit perfect though, might have even been able to get away with a 12

No it’s no wide, but I like to have a little room in all of my shoes. The 12.5 fit perfect though, might have even been able to get away with a 12

any heel slip? my 12.5s giving me heel slippage in the right shoe smh smh

For hoop i still can't decide which i like better PG4 or PG5. Comfort on the 4 was so amazing. I guess on the the 6

The PG5 ended up being a sleeper. Good performer, solid colorways and cheap price. Pairs are drying up. Here's my little collection for hoop and casual.

20220313_101645.jpg
Idc idc PG5 are a top 10 performance hoop shoe of all time. NGL didn’t give them a chance at first, and the stock colorways left something to be desired assortment wise (some good ones tho) but that traction and cushion is awesome.

Kept going back to these all year despite all my other shoes I wanted to wear, including my Curry 8, Kobe 5 Protros, Kobe 6, mb.01.

Shoetubers are all carbon copy dunces I heard most of them say“duh solid traction from the Kobe 9, but not as good because different rubber.” First of all they were all copying the main shoetuber who said it first and I don’t agree. Second of all, I played in Kobe 9s for a couple of years, the highs and lows and these work the same. And all the shoe tubers loved those. This shoe is much better.

Sorry about the rant.

Idc idc PG5 are a top 10 performance hoop shoe of all time. NGL didn’t give them a chance at first, and the stock colorways left something to be desired assortment wise (some good ones tho) but that traction and cushion is awesome.

Kept going back to these all year despite all my other shoes I wanted to wear, including my Curry 8, Kobe 5 Protros, Kobe 6, mb.01.

Shoetubers are all carbon copy dunces I heard most of them say“duh solid traction from the Kobe 9, but not as good because different rubber.” First of all they were all copying the main shoetuber who said it first and I don’t agree. Second of all, I played in Kobe 9s for a couple of years, the highs and lows and these work the same. And all the shoe tubers loved those. This shoe is much better.

Sorry about the rant.

I have mixed feelings on my pair. I have the clippers/USA colorway (with the black outsole) and I just didn’t feel the cushioning as much as the 4s. I’m playing in the Freak 3s now and feel like they have better cushioning (I do prefer higher off the ground cushioning because feeling the ground means more impact to your legs/knees). I still find myself in them at times but expected more from the midsole coming from the 4s.

Cushion on the PG5 was just okay, nothing special but got the job done… Air strobel is comfortable and I wore my pairs a lot casually but I definitely prefer something more responsive for hoop.

Traction, fit and support were really nice…was expecting these to go on heavy discount but didn’t really see them on sales all that much (like $60 and below) so I only ended up with two pairs that I got rid of after a while.

Cushion on the PG5 was just okay, nothing special but got the job done… Air strobel is comfortable and I wore my pairs a lot casually but I definitely prefer something more responsive for hoop.

Traction, fit and support were really nice…was expecting these to go on heavy discount but didn’t really see them on sales all that much (like $60 and below) so I only ended up with two pairs that I got rid of after a while.

Feel the exact same, especially after playing in the KD13s, Zoom Rize, and now Freak 3

Never got to try a pair because the discounts didn’t bottom out, and now just tried the 6’s for the first time. Overall a little boring to me, and I feel like I’d get that from the 5’s too.

Back
Top Bottom