Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

The Kyries also have a Valentines pair so wonder if this is a pack Nike will do with everyone

I really hope these will be on NBY!

On a side note, I’m surprised that the Kyrie 7 is still available on there.

Good looking. Copped as well. Hope they don't feel as cheap as the white ones.

Screenshot_20220204-075253_SNKRS.jpg

Sounds like a shipping container came in and the execs were like “wtf are we going to do with all these PG5 PS….umm throw em on SNKRS” 🤣

I have a feeling this is going to be happening a lot more through out the next few months. I mean why would you put out an exclusive collaboration for a shoe when the next generation of the shoe is coming out in a month or so.

Sounds like a shipping container came in and the execs were like “wtf are we going to do with all these PG5 PS….umm throw em on SNKRS” 🤣

I have a feeling this is going to be happening a lot more through out the next few months. I mean why would you put out an exclusive collaboration for a shoe when the next generation of the shoe is coming out in a month or so.
Probably been sitting bc they got delayed and nike forgot they had em :lol:

All the while we been waiting on the blue ones for the longest.

I ordered the blue “flip” ones as I like them more than the white pair. Always wanted them.

Never had a clue why it never released in the states until now. I guess we found out the answer yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom