Nike PG 6

Out now. May coo. PG got a gem here.
DE835858-A0F2-4951-B94B-8102634F66F6.jpeg

Tie dye? In in

How’s cushion longevity of these?

Maybe it's (anti)marketing/power of suggestion/confirmation bias but I noted a few pages back that after having some really good experiences over 3 or 4 sessions in these, they don't feel as forgiving and plush. I think of them like a big sock now. Haven't played in them in a week or two. Maybe I'll bust them out this weekend and see how I feel, or shoot around later today.

Agreed they are fire. Definitely will be copping and they will be my first PG since the 2s. Crazy how color ways can make a person do a full turn on a shoe because the initial leak pictures were trash lol

Upon further investigating via hibbett and Champs and nike chat, Champs csr said that the ones above are not the black Celestine blue and gold cw that's releasing Friday. Nike couldn't give me a visual and neither could hibbett or Champs.

Not sure what to think now.. They may not know what they're talking about...

BUT there is another cw dropping on Friday as well via hibbetts launch calender.

It's a white and light photo blue colorway that I'm passing on 😑

Last edited:
That black pair with the iridescent outsole was a BHM color for players. I doubt they're releasing, none of the other BHMs did

Damn. Thanks for the info tho

Welp..We'll see what this Celestine blue cw graces us with

Back
Top Bottom