Nike PG 6

Sure buddy…:wink:

I mean I'm obviously just guessing. It could be that these just sold like that, resellers got to em, or they did sell out but will restock. But for all of them to be gone in basically 3 minutes.... feels weird when we're on page 9 of the thread. Mixed data looking at stockx too. Sorry if you didn't get your size. At least there are more colorways coming

I'm pretty shocked that they sold out as well. Its definitely a colorway only hoopers and those with impeccable swag could rock 🤷‍♂️

Pretty amazed at the potential sellout. I figured I could grab them this morning without having to try too hard. Maybe it's a fake sellout. If this is another logistics issue, then I wish Nike would just put these on NBY so we can order colorways we want and have the shoes drop shipped straight to us...

I definitely think the React design will make the general public pay attention to these more than previous years versions.

When do the Mint joints drop again?

Another colorway releasing.
image (1).jpg

077DCCD1-4463-4147-82A5-3D53162DA10A.jpeg

Played in them this morning. I missed most of my shots. Dropped a few passes when I was wide open. Kept getting scored on. The crazy part is I play everyday.

The shoes are pretty comfortable though. They break in really fast. Not as narrow as the PG 5s or PG 3s. The react feels similar to the epic react.

Played in them this morning. I missed most of my shots. Dropped a few passes when I was wide open. Kept getting scored on. The crazy part is I play everyday.

The shoes are pretty comfortable though. They break in really fast. Not as narrow as the PG 5s or PG 3s. The react feels similar to the epic react.
Sounds like you had Pandemic P day and not a Playoff P day. Happens to us all. Glad you like the shoes. I’m looking forward to eventually trying a pair.

Do u prefer the react cushion over the air strobel?

Back
Top Bottom