Nike players wearing Adidas stuff

Originally Posted by dave516

BIG problem with MJ's son wearing his own air jordans on a addidas sponcered team
JB should step up and sponsor that team.

Originally Posted by TOWEH

Rock What up!

Forgive him TOWEH he knows not what he does... lol
No self respecting Adi employee would claim this dude and his rants. They can do bad all by themselves.....for real. I feel sorry that DC feels good abouthimself getting attention on a thread he cant POSSIBLY believe himself.

I really do just appreciate him tuning into my show though.. I appreciate the support...
laugh.gif

And TOWEH is so right my man. When I worked with AAU teams across the DMV.. ALL teams not sponsored by Nike want to be sponsored BY Nike... why? Cause itsnot just the product but the stima.. but the Product helps. You can ask your boys from the L.. when boxes upon boxes are shipped in to the trainers around theleague and fools are opening them up in the Locker Rooms.. there is a air of jealousy and envy by ALL Adi and Reebok Athletes when they see what the Nike guysare getting...

Cept maybe when fools feet start hurting with the Hyperize this season..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

Dark Chocolate posts kinda like "Coach Hubie/Jack Johnson". Troubling?
Nope, that isn't troubling to people who actually have a life.

aww crap, Coach Hubie is back.
I thought he wouldnt come back and try to start his "Anti-Nike-Zoom hurts-Fashion week prefers Adidas-I have friends in the "L" " routine....especially when he was clowned for claiming Birdman was suspended for 'roids instead of narcotics.

But I guess this guy really doesnt have a life and has to come to this message board full of "skateboarders" who are "blinded by the swoosh" and attempt to convert us......again x5 or 6.
Good luck with it Coach Hubie Jack Johnson. Heck, I still have my signature addressed to Jack Johnson.
laugh.gif

Long time NTers with no life like myself know what a joke this cat is. You cant win with e-arguing with him and eventually his trolling gets him banned and he has to come back to start more stuff.....because he has such a busy important life.

Method Man already beat you to it.
Jack Johnson was the first Black heavyweight champ. He didn't lose it until he was over forty years old. Fantastic man, fantastic life. He fought in the ring against White dudes, kicking their butts, while all white spectators looked on back when Black men were being lynched, for simply looking at a white woman. Jack was boning white chicks, then knocking their suitors on their behinds, then making money off of it all!

Gotta love it! I can see why that irritates you
wink.gif
, just as it irritates the Nike employees here when someone rocks a product that does not have a swoosh!
Thing is Coach Hubie, you aint Jack Johnson, doing Jack Johnson's role in history (or at least what your Ken Burns documentary taught you) and more like you are Mitch "Blood" Green running your mouth by calling out Tyson after Mitch broke Tyson's hand with his face.
You aint Jack Johnson like Im not Van Exel....an insult to even compare a figure in history to a figure with a message board troll history.

And like I always tell you, it aint what you post but rather why you post and how you post. We disagree with you and its either we are the swoosh blinded or racist or against Jack Johnson. Nope, its Coach Hubie-Jack Johnson-Justice God (remember that character you played all WWF style) coming on a message board trying to tell us we are wrong for liking what we want and then when it falls apart out comes your e-insults and then "poof".....Coach Hubie gets layed out and lays away till he gains more e-courage to preach his wackness. Yes his "wackness". Your friends in the "L" must really be proud.
laugh.gif

(take the spanking like a good boy and if you want more hand/belt marks on your rear then feel free to PM them to me, Coach Hubie-Johnson-Justice God-NT Joke)
Man, kill all that noise. As I said, Method Man already outed me as the Coach, so you are a bit late. With calling out all of the aliases, all you are doing is showing what kind of tampons you use, and it's pathetic. Man up, deal with it. Anyone not affiliated with this board in a work capacity, someone who actually has a life, would not have to worry about who is what, then is who. So you call be "boy"? WHOOPDEEDOO! You know what you can do with that one, right? So anytime you want to come and tell me in person about how I say things, you know what you can do, right? I don't PM anyone, as I am simply having a good time here. Obviously you take this stuff seriously. Is life that bad? Sex life sucks? Got one? Kobe not satisfying your existence? Pitiful.

Shame, perhaps if you didn't put so much stock in those *false idols*, your life would not be that rough!

That said, I know that Nike lovers here take issue with Adidas making better product, but hey!

That's the way it is!
So just show up on a message board every year under different SN's time after time doing the same stuff over and over and after being banned still come back is "simply having a good time"? Really now....who is the one who has a bad life, sex life sucks or even has one? Raise the bar my brother... set out to bigger and better things. Be like other real truth givers and says that stuff at bus stops while talking to parking meters.
Youve been exposed numerous times and the Joke is old. Just having fun on the internet is for teen girls and youve been on NT too long to still be a teen...grow up and a be a women already.

HAHAHAHAHA!
roll.gif
I guess you told me!
laugh.gif
" be a women" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
roll.gif

The only thing you are exposing, is the size garter belt you wear!

Tell you what! Raising your ire is fun as heck for me! I know that you are smashing your head against the screen, but you know what? As I said, if you reallyreally have that big of an issue with me, go find the highest floor that you can, then jump off! I don't mind you and what you do! In fact I don'tcare! I don't care about how many names you've had, what you do all day, and who you don't, or dream about doing it with! You can make post afterpost from your lonely pathetic position, and I don't have to respond! So let me show you how to ignore something that isn't worth my time, leaving youlooking like a pair of Kobe's shoes @ the Harlem House of Hoops!

BUHBYE sweetness!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

grow up and a be a women already
Greatest line ever...
roll.gif

DC aint the only Alias he's using now anyway... in some threads he says the same exact thing under two different names.

Now THATS funny and shows a lack of fun or a life.. to log out and back in to say the same thing under 2 persona's..
Did Nick show up with those white chicks and the zoom air insoles for you yet? Tell you what! Get some knee pads that you can use to go and beghim for his friendship, NEVAH' MIND THAT! I just had a thought! Why don't you use the kneepads to go and beg Nike for your gig back! You know, the onethat you got FIRED from! I've neva' seen anything more pathetic, than some dude who is supposed to be some kind of "legend", beggin forattention from the company that laid waste with his unfortunate behind!

Nike is cutting their losses, you obviously weren't worth keeping, and Nick was!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now NBA clothing is doing wonderfully under Adidas GLOBALLY, while Nike is falling off, with you still swinging by their straps!

Want some tech fit for your knees?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TOWEH

BIG problem with MJ's son wearing his own air jordans on a addidas sponcered team
^^^ Suck it up ... its just big business ... most of these bamas would wear jellies if they got a check!

And to be honest kids at Adidas schools (college) would prefer to rock Nike product and kids in high schools prefer to rock Nike as well ... I don't want to say that Adidas makes inferior product but it just doesn't perform to the standards of many of today's athlete's ... have any of you even looked at Adidas's performance basketball product??? Its a joke ... they have a Top 10 Premium as a performance model
eyes.gif

DC ... don't come in here and make it any harder for them to sell shoes in the US ... my boy works for them and he clowns their technology all the time ... Bounce??? Really???

Love the passion ... its just a bit misguided slim ... go find a new hobby ... the message board trollin' is just not for you and your random propaganda ...

Rock What up!

I could care less as to what your "boy" says, but globally Adidas is doing well, even in this economy! However, go and ask NikeBasketball,

"How you durrin'?"

roll.gif

How about those Hyper rizes?
laugh.gif

DC stop it already.seriously.enough of this.go on ahead and make your own forum ADItalk or whatever you wanna call it and leave already.we already know youdon't like everything nike.got it.now please leave.

This won't cause any non-adidas players to want to switch over, nor are Nike/any other brands sweating this.

I think a more logical question is what do companies like McDavid think of this, since Dwyane Wade & Corey Maggette won't be able to wear any of theproducts they endorse for them?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

This won't cause any non-adidas players to want to switch over, nor are Nike/any other brands sweating this.

I think a more logical question is what do companies like McDavid think of this, since Dwyane Wade & Corey Maggette won't be able to wear any of the products they endorse for them?

they can wear mcdavid stuff, it just cant have any visible logos.

How do you guys feel about all of those Nike players rocking the Adidas tech fit stuff in the NBA?

Troubling?

you are an IDIOT

Adidas is doing everything they can to promote, even if means slapping three stripes on all accessories.

DC man... really? Do you REALLY believe the stuff you say.. lol You just proved that you just talk to hear yourself and get attention...

You always go back to saying I got fired when you have nothing else to say as a comeback..and I always respond with I never got fired.... and NOW you say Nickworks for Nike.. lololololol..

So now you are off on ALL sorts of things...what else could you need attention on? Funny I tell ya...

Ill just start telling you that you are correct... because guess what? All the Nike and Adi folks who read these posts know you are talking out of your bunghole and have no foundation to stand... You make me think you are an old dude with no life but then you do kids stuff like this and throw me off.

Maybe you are a 15 year old who has followed me for years and has wanted to be me. Did I slight you? Did I not sign a Nike ZOOM BB for you at some point? Hasthis made you run and change your allegiance.. Make a Legion of Doom Aluminum outfit and call your self Dark Chocolate Hater of Nike and Rockdeep and allthings Zoom? Im sorry bro. I apologize if I couldn't let you emmulate me. Its ok. I appreciate you trying.. supporting my show and checking me out.

I appreciate you....even when others dont. I will pray for you and your loneliness tonight after my Skins finish getting wupped by the Eggels

^ Rock, its because of idiots, amongst other things, like Dark Chocolate that Chris and others gave up shoes for golf... LOL..........

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

DC is the worst NTer ever.
roll.gif

That's because I don't consider myself a "Niketalker". However, you can label yourself whatever you want!

you have over 300 post and you'll say your not a Niketalker
grin.gif
thenwell don't log in anymore
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

DC is the worst NTer ever.
roll.gif

That's because I don't consider myself a "Niketalker". However, you can label yourself whatever you want!

Not a "Niketalker" but always has to come back under new screen names to place he aint wanted??? You may not consider it but the work you put in tokeep coming back says otherwise. Just too funny yet kinda sad. Do you go to the McDonalds message board to tell them the Whopper is better and throw outopinions instead facts then are shunned/made fun of/banned and then come back under a new screen name to do the same thing....just for fun? Not a very goodsign but some people just dont have much to do in life. "Hey my friends in the "L"....cant hang out tonight because I have to create a new SN tolog onto Niketalk just for fun.

Originally Posted by mt3130

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I think a more logical question is what do companies like McDavid think of this, since Dwyane Wade & Corey Maggette won't be able to wear any of the products they endorse for them?
they can wear mcdavid stuff, it just cant have any visible logos.
Ah, okay... I thought they were forcing everybody to wear either the adidas or NBA compression stuff.

Originally Posted by malfaro

Adidas is doing everything they can to promote, even if means slapping three stripes on all accessories.
Yeah... um... about that... you know how Nike started, right?
laugh.gif

Someone calling out a brand for over promotion via logos - and that brand ISN'T Nike - is someone who doesn't have a clue what they're talkingabout

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by malfaro

Yeah... um... about that... you know how Nike started, right?
laugh.gif

Someone calling out a brand for over promotion via logos - and that brand ISN'T Nike - is someone who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about

Zombie you'd be correct...
laugh.gif
Nike is a culprit of that as much asanyone.. .but I think what ole boy was saying or at least what I think is that the Adi stripes are somewhat overbearing... not that you dont see big @#+%swooshes on stuff.. lol

Back
Top Bottom