Nike players wearing Adidas stuff

Originally Posted by goosebear10

yah problem is your business is talkin out of that place that spits out the smelly stuff when you sit on the toilet...like I said if adidas is soo hot to everyone else except people on niketalk we want the numbers that show it..dropping 97% and 93% on consecutive quarters is adidas' way of loading up for the big run...shut us all up please...

You don't need "numbers" in order to show something that's gaining in popularity, it's just like with Underground mixtapes. They may notbe on Billboard charts, but their popularity is undeniable. With Adidas Basketball gaining the exposure that it has in the NBA, that visibilty is partlyresponsible for that upswing at the grassroots level. Adidas has always had the soccer angle covered, the running sector as well. Nike holds their own in theapparell sector, but Nike Basketball is getting killed by divisions right inside of Nike, such as Jordan Brand and Nike retro, which makes them no comp forwhat Adidas is doing as an alternative brand, one that produces high quality product without pretense.

wooow....i guess adidas is giving their stuff away for free or people just are liking the stuff without buying it

wooow....i guess adidas is giving their stuff away for free or people just are liking the stuff without buying it

If that's your take. But it seems to me that Adidas is still in business and doing well. If a company that large were failing, it'd be all over thenews/financial reports, don't you think? But since you are goosebear the all knowing, perhaps you can give them a call, then tell them what to do.

no doubt they are in business but since mr dark chocolate seems to know everything about nike failing and adidas blowing up despite some huge losses on paperand here you are saying adidas is "underground" popular with nothing to show for it..means you still lose.This is a business of money and regardlessif youre popular but not making money doesnt give you much room for nike to "worry" that nike players are wearing adidas stuff.

do a search on any financial website or even google and damn near the first five posts are adidas bombing the first half of the year.Dont make this into adidassoccer or their other divisions because your argument was basketball..

you said in your previous posts that you had numbers to show so by all means show the numbers because all youve shown so far is the inability to follow throughwith your claims and try to get at whoever is questioning whatever statement you make.

as I said before shut us all up and bring some numbers that show that adidas is more popular than nike.Last time I checked unlike music where people can get itfor free,we all need to pay for our shoes so popularity=people wearing shoes=people paying for shoes=brand performing well..last time i checked unfortunatelythere is no adidastalk and on every forum whether it is this one or any other one adidas basketball is one thread..2 pages deep on this forum..baron davis'li ning thread has more activity in it..

Looks Like Addidas is doing great DC....hahaha

[h3]Adidas Q3 net income falls 30 pct[/h3]

By GEORGE FREY
AP Business Writer
FRANKFURT (AP) - German sportswear company Adidas AG said Wednesday its net income fell 30 percent in the third quarter as it saw sales decline, especially at its sport performance division.

Adidas, based in Herzogenaurach, said net income fell to €213 million ($315 million) in the July-September period from €302 million in the third quarter of 2008.

Revenue for the period fell 7 percent to €2.9 billion from €3.1 billion.

Adidas, which also owns the Reebok brand, said it expected sales to decline at a low to mid-single-digit rate in 2009, assuming unchanged currency values, due to weaker consumer confidence and rising unemployment in many major markets.

The company also said net income and earnings per share for the full year would decline, but expected them to rise during the second half of the year compared with the first half.

Adidas said earnings would be affected by higher sourcing costs for materials and higher labor costs as well as currency effects, particularly the depreciation of the Russian ruble.

"Due to a more moderate increase of input costs and positive impetus ahead of the 2010 FIFA World Cup, group profitability will be significantly better in the second half compared to the first half of the year," the company said in its report.

The football World Cup in South Africa next year is expected to add significantly to the company's revenue and earnings in coming months as fans snap up jerseys, balls and even cleats in the run-up and during the monthlong tournament which starts June 11.

The company's outlook and investors' anticipation for gains from the World Cup, the biggest sporting event in the world, helped push Adidas' shares 3.5 percent higher to €33.75 in Frankfurt afternoon trading.

"This year, our industry and our group have faced unprecedented challenges," said Chief Executive Herbert Hainer in the report.

"However, we have tackled the challenges head-on. We have successfully adapted to our difficult surroundings. And our drive for operational excellence has meant we have strongly improved our financial position."

The company said that in the first nine months of the year, net income fell 62 percent to €226 million from a year earlier and revenue was 7 percent lower at €7.9 billion.

Adidas said revenue at its main Adidas brand fell 4 percent in the first nine months of the year to nearly €5.8 billion.

Revenue at the Reebok division fell 6 percent in the first nine months to €1.5 billion. TaylorMade-Adidas Golf saw revenue improve 3 percent to €633 million.

Revenue in Latin American markets improved 10 percent in the first nine months while Asian revenue rose 1 percent. Revenue fell 9 percent in Europe and 3 percent in North America.

___

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

You don't need "numbers" in order to show something that's gaining in popularity, it's just like with Underground mixtapes. They may not be on Billboard charts, but their popularity is undeniable. With Adidas Basketball gaining the exposure that it has in the NBA, that visibilty is partly responsible for that upswing at the grassroots level. Adidas has always had the soccer angle covered, the running sector as well. Nike holds their own in the apparell sector, but Nike Basketball is getting killed by divisions right inside of Nike, such as Jordan Brand and Nike retro, which makes them no comp for what Adidas is doing as an alternative brand, one that produces high quality product without pretense.
Way to back peddle out of that. MJ might of died but that is some great moonwalking right there. So its not about the facts and figures butunderground grassroots level....when a few years back it was Adidas as the choice of high fashion at fashion week which really isnt that underground or withoutpretense. Oh...Im supposed to forget what Coach Hubie used to post and just refer to Dark Chocolate's trolling, right?

roll.gif
Dark Chocolate wrote:

Originally Posted by RockDeep

They only come up from DC... cause he likes me...No one else does...and I just think he has a thing for me. Its been almost two years now...and everyone has their hear say. Yet its why I really care less and chuckle about it.
So, you didn't give up your mod status to go and work for Nike? I already told you that I have no beef with you, other than you calling me "darkie". I would have laughed at you in person for doing that, then put a foot in your behind, especially coming from some lightskinned guy who brags about his affiliation with White people. No black man in his right mind would ever suggest that term to another,which then speaks to the esteem that you hold yourself to. But after witnessing what'll occur here when you and your *cronies* recognize someone that does not agree with you, the "coach hubie", "Justice God", blah blah blah, he has got other names thing, it seems that you need this sort of place to be what you THINK you are.

Whatever, dig? Real life must...be...scary.

All hail the swoosh, ZOOOOOOOOM! I swear, it smell like *heavens gate* up in here.
laugh.gif

That is funny.. when my affiliation with Blacks being born in Mississippi and my pops being of the caucasion persuasion can allow me to say whatever to you Iplease.. in person or on a board which you seem to think you are King of..
laugh.gif
as far as YOU putting a foot in MY behind
roll.gif
You sir have fallenasleep in a DEEP dream again..

If words are words.. why would you become offended by Darkie when I havent seen a pic of you and your NEW screen name is Dark Chocolate? Hmmmm? So yes.. youwould be correct in me leaving my Mod Status and the reasons why.. but you would be incorrect AGAIN stating I was fired.. so thats a good back track Mr. KickMy Behind
roll.gif
.. Man you need a reality check on SEVERAL levels.

I'd be glad to give it to you, cause my Daddy says every man with lots to say but no one to listen needs a good butt wuppin every few years in their life. So respect the technique young man.. I can see you or you can see me. Good to see you are backtracking AGAIN though.

Underground... like NT.. GRasss roots ..like Viral? Adi's got that locked right? That sure isn't doin much for sales. If the mean Streets of NYC andDC are an indication.. I dont think Adi is doin TOO TOO well getting to the kids ballin today. on ANY level.

Do your research.. cause opinions dont really mean much and coming from you they mean NOTHING.

I'd never speak of your moms though as someone else might have.. thats stepping over a line.. but callin you Darkie when you could be as High Yellow asme.... quite within my lane. Mr Sensitive.

no doubt they are in business but since mr dark chocolate seems to know everything about nike failing and adidas blowing up despite some huge losses on paper and here you are saying adidas is "underground" popular with nothing to show for it..means you still lose.This is a business of money and regardless if youre popular but not making money doesnt give you much room for nike to "worry" that nike players are wearing adidas stuff.

do a search on any financial website or even google and damn near the first five posts are adidas bombing the first half of the year.Dont make this into adidas soccer or their other divisions because your argument was basketball..

you said in your previous posts that you had numbers to show so by all means show the numbers because all youve shown so far is the inability to follow through with your claims and try to get at whoever is questioning whatever statement you make.

as I said before shut us all up and bring some numbers that show that adidas is more popular than nike.Last time I checked unlike music where people can get it for free,we all need to pay for our shoes so popularity=people wearing shoes=people paying for shoes=brand performing well..last time i checked unfortunately there is no adidastalk and on every forum whether it is this one or any other one adidas basketball is one thread..2 pages deep on this forum..baron davis' li ning thread has more activity in it..

I don't know "everything", never claimed to know, "everything". But I did state that it was ADIDAS that was doing well, not justAdidas basketball. The main question was if many of you Nike fans here were concerned about your fave Nike players rockin' Adidas support line. So whensomeone speaks to grassroots, it means BUZZ, which is being supported by players wearing Adidas clothing and shoes. There is no "Adidas Talk", youare right! But is that a bad thing, I mean compared to guys like you? I stopped wearing Nike in due in part to poor quality, but then to not have anything incommon with people like you! I will not pay 190 bucks for a pair of Nike Air Jordans, nor will I pay 160 for a pair of LeBrons that are fixed with strings, andI damned sure ain't wearing some Kobe's!

Apparently, not too many other people are either!
laugh.gif

Like I said, you know everything! If adidas is in a hole, I am quite sure, as LARGE as they are, there'd be rumblin's all over about it! But give'em a call, tell'em how they should run thangs!.

roll.gif
Dark Chocolate wrote:

They only come up from DC... cause he likes me...No one else does...and I just think he has a thing for me. Its been almost two years now...and everyone has their hear say. Yet its why I really care less and chuckle about it.
So, you didn't give up your mod status to go and work for Nike? I already told you that I have no beef with you, other than you calling me "darkie". I would have laughed at you in person for doing that, then put a foot in your behind, especially coming from some lightskinned guy who brags about his affiliation with White people. No black man in his right mind would ever suggest that term to another,which then speaks to the esteem that you hold yourself to. But after witnessing what'll occur here when you and your *cronies* recognize someone that does not agree with you, the "coach hubie", "Justice God", blah blah blah, he has got other names thing, it seems that you need this sort of place to be what you THINK you are.

Whatever, dig? Real life must...be...scary.

All hail the swoosh, ZOOOOOOOOM! I swear, it smell like *heavens gate* up in here.
laugh.gif

That is funny.. when my affiliation with Blacks being born in Mississippi and my pops being of the caucasion persuasion can allow me to say whatever to you I please.. in person or on a board which you seem to think you are King of..
laugh.gif
as far as YOU putting a foot in MY behind
roll.gif
You sir have fallen asleep in a DEEP dream again..

If words are words.. why would you become offended by Darkie when I havent seen a pic of you and your NEW screen name is Dark Chocolate? Hmmmm? So yes.. you would be correct in me leaving my Mod Status and the reasons why.. but you would be incorrect AGAIN stating I was fired.. so thats a good back track Mr. Kick My Behind
roll.gif
.. Man you need a reality check on SEVERAL levels.

I'd be glad to give it to you, cause my Daddy says every man with lots to say but no one to listen needs a good butt wuppin every few years in their life. So respect the technique young man.. I can see you or you can see me. Good to see you are backtracking AGAIN though.

Underground... like NT.. GRasss roots ..like Viral? Adi's got that locked right? That sure isn't doin much for sales. If the mean Streets of NYC and DC are an indication.. I dont think Adi is doin TOO TOO well getting to the kids ballin today. on ANY level.

Do your research.. cause opinions dont really mean much and coming from you they mean NOTHING.

I'd never speak of your moms though as someone else might have.. thats stepping over a line.. but callin you Darkie when you could be as High Yellow as me.... quite within my lane. Mr Sensitive.

Say whatever you please, eh? Well, you just made your WHITE friends very proud, by saying what they cannot say, thanks to your racially mixedbackground. Goodie for you! Too bad that good rearing wasn't included in your upbringing, especially when speaking in front of those who are not as*special* as you. You do know what they call a Black man even though he has White father, don't you? That's right.

Keep behaving that way, and here's hoping that riding the swoosh keeps you happy!

Wow, if you refuse to wear nike products because you "don't want to have anything in common with people like us" then why the hell do you comehere at all?

Why go out of your way to return to a place that has BANNED you several times before if you dislike everyone here so much?

Seriously? i'm not being sarcastic i simply don't understand why you post here. Care to explain?

I mean compared to guys like you? I stopped wearing Nike in due in part to poor quality, but then to not have anything in common with people like you! I will not pay 190 bucks for a pair of Nike Air Jordans, nor will I pay 160 for a pair of LeBrons that are fixed with strings, and I damned sure ain't wearing some Kobe's!

laugh.gif
...if thats the case then why are you a member of NIKETALK????top it off youve put in the effort intoapplying to be a member a number of times.you backpedal about as fast as a bad politician..unfortunately for you we can just post all of your previous postsabout how ADIDAS BASKETBALL was doing better than Nike Basketball and really call you for what you are..actually...

The quality of Nike products suck right about now that does not last, and I am glad to see Adidas moving forward, making bigger and better stuff! Nike is trying to follow suit, but so far it looks like an utter and complete failure. Adidas started the Team trend a few years ago, and Nike is trying to do the same thing with many wearing Kobe's and LeBron's kicks in the NBA. They are doing nothing but copying Adidas, and they look pathetic doing it.

Now I don't work for Adidas, nor do I want to work for Adidas. I am a free agent! If Nike ever decided to make a good high quality product, one at a practical price point, I am with it! But as long as they continue to insult those of us who have common sense, by putting out 190.00 Jordans, 160.00 Lebrons, and whatever Kobe's cost, which aint nobody buying anyway here in NYC, many people including myself will laud Adidas's efforts, hoping they continue to put a foot in Nike's behind.

BTW, the REAL *Greatest Of All Times* wears Three Stripes, not a swoosh!
wink.gif
Dark Chocolate wrote:
According to who?

Adidas product LASTS longer than Nikes all the way around. For the parent that is concerned with value, without giving up good looks, Adidas is that choice. For the player who isn't one of these Niketalk peons, who sits and look at his shoes while they are in boxes, WE wear our shoes for far more than 3 months, especially when they are MADE WELL.

But for some amazing reason, "niketalkers" seem to think that everyone views shoes in the same fashion that they do, which is incredibly WRONG.

This is also the reason that the Nike sycophants, yep the SYCOPHANTS OF THE SWOOSH, do not want honest discussion among those who know better, and they come and jack topics like this, to discourage that open discussion on why Nike really does SUCK, and is not worth the money! HOH in Harlem has more employees than customers on the daily, and supposedly have the hot stuff!

Not to REAL consumers though!

I value my dollar, so why spend it on some "air"?

Wouldn't hurt me one bit if they did, but I don't think that you could ever call someone "dumb" ever again! Adidas is HUGE globally. They OWN soccer, and they OWN most of Europe in regard to sportswear. They are doing WELL Globally, while Nike isn't. Check the stock market lately? Have you seen any of Nike's earnings, in comparison to hmmm let's say, FIVE years ago? Adidas is UP, while Nike has dropped considerably.

Do your research, instead of coming at people like *Simple Jack*
wink.gif

There is a reason that David Stern is very happy with his Adidas affiliation!
laugh.gif
...actually we did check the stock market...

Dark Chocolate wrote:
I never said that Nike is losing to Adidas. I am sorry that you cannot read, lacking in comprehension.

but....

Dark Chocolate wrote:
many people including myself will laud Adidas's efforts, hoping they continue toput a foot in Nike's behind.

roll.gif

He's been exposed again with false claims and contradictions. Why not ban him again till he creates a new Screen Name for a message board full of people hehates. If he comes back again then the process will start again and he will look even more foolish and pathetic. His harmless fun while annoying is a joke andanyone who uses that much time and effort to do what he does on Niketalk is really in need of either a life or a shrink.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Wow, if you refuse to wear nike products because you "don't want to have anything in common with people like us" then why the hell do you come here at all?

Why go out of your way to return to a place that has BANNED you several times before if you dislike everyone here so much?

Seriously? i'm not being sarcastic i simply don't understand why you post here. Care to explain?
No, I don't care to explain anything to you. But for me, this place is simply entertainment. I am quite sure that many feel the same as I do.You suggest "BANNED" as if that is something to be ashamed of, well it's not. This place does not shape my life, doesn't pay whatever billsthat I may have, nor does it support the lifestyle that I live. I like to look at sneakers just like the rest of you, but the depth that many of you go to inorder to gain Ecred/Efame, is downright pathetic. Many of you would not, then can't get away with what you say on here in real time, and you know it so yousay it a bit louder on here. Many here ridicule the less fortunate, then celebrating excess and materialism, also exhibiting pretense. There is nothing wrongwith *getting yours*, but to put someone down because they might need to wear what some call "fakes", or a non popular shoe, really isn't cool.

I do not agree with any of it, therefore I do not want to have nothing in common with any of you.

I mean compared to guys like you? I stopped wearing Nike in due in part to poor quality, but then to not have anything in common with people like you! I will not pay 190 bucks for a pair of Nike Air Jordans, nor will I pay 160 for a pair of LeBrons that are fixed with strings, and I damned sure ain't wearing some Kobe's!

laugh.gif
...if thats the case then why are you a member of NIKETALK????top it off youve put in the effort into applying to be a member a number of times.you backpedal about as fast as a bad politician..unfortunately for you we can just post all of your previous posts about how ADIDAS BASKETBALL was doing better than Nike Basketball and really call you for what you are..actually...

The quality of Nike products suck right about now that does not last, and I am glad to see Adidas moving forward, making bigger and better stuff! Nike is trying to follow suit, but so far it looks like an utter and complete failure. Adidas started the Team trend a few years ago, and Nike is trying to do the same thing with many wearing Kobe's and LeBron's kicks in the NBA. They are doing nothing but copying Adidas, and they look pathetic doing it.

Now I don't work for Adidas, nor do I want to work for Adidas. I am a free agent! If Nike ever decided to make a good high quality product, one at a practical price point, I am with it! But as long as they continue to insult those of us who have common sense, by putting out 190.00 Jordans, 160.00 Lebrons, and whatever Kobe's cost, which aint nobody buying anyway here in NYC, many people including myself will laud Adidas's efforts, hoping they continue to put a foot in Nike's behind.

wink.gif
Dark Chocolate wrote:
According to who?

Adidas product LASTS longer than Nikes all the way around. For the parent that is concerned with value, without giving up good looks, Adidas is that choice. For the player who isn't one of these Niketalk peons, who sits and look at his shoes while they are in boxes, WE wear our shoes for far more than 3 months, especially when they are MADE WELL.

But for some amazing reason, "niketalkers" seem to think that everyone views shoes in the same fashion that they do, which is incredibly WRONG.

This is also the reason that the Nike sycophants, yep the SYCOPHANTS OF THE SWOOSH, do not want honest discussion among those who know better, and they come and jack topics like this, to discourage that open discussion on why Nike really does SUCK, and is not worth the money! HOH in Harlem has more employees than customers on the daily, and supposedly have the hot stuff!

Wouldn't hurt me one bit if they did, but I don't think that you could ever call someone "dumb" ever again! Adidas is HUGE globally. They OWN soccer, and they OWN most of Europe in regard to sportswear. They are doing WELL Globally, while Nike isn't. Check the stock market lately? Have you seen any of Nike's earnings, in comparison to hmmm let's say, FIVE years ago? Adidas is UP, while Nike has dropped considerably.

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Dark Chocolate wrote:
I never said that Nike is losing to Adidas. I am sorry that you cannot read, lacking in comprehension.

but....

Dark Chocolate wrote:
many people including myself will laud Adidas's efforts, hoping they continue to put a foot in Nike's behind.

roll.gif

Yeah, they are putting a foot in Nike's behind, by putting out a higher quality product. But you didn't check Nike's numbers fromtheir high, to where they are now. It's cool, sycophants will nitpick, then find any hole to crawl into.
wink.gif

One more thing! This post is quite comical, as it proves that all of the above take issue with Nike players rocking adi anything.

That is what has been exposed.

Thanks goose... his Contradictions are all over the place... maybe him reading it will make him see his anger for Nike is displaced and lost on deaf ears...

We the Sheep have spoken.

Thanks goose... his Contradictions are all over the place... maybe him reading it will make him see his anger for Nike is displaced and lost on deaf ears...

We the Sheep have spoken.
The sheep have spoken alright. Showing how far up the swoosh is in your butts.

One more thing! This post is quite comical, as it proves that all of the above take issue with Nike players rocking adi anything.

That is what has been exposed.
I can care less what nba players are wearing..the only thing I took issue with is the "putrid" nonsense you were running off with withnothing to back up what you say even though you say you have the proof somewhere..by the way all articles provided in this wonderful conversation weregoogled...keep backpeddling buddy

Dark Chocolate wrote:
I like to look at sneakers just like the rest of you, but the depth that many of you go to in order to gain Ecred/Efame, is downright pathetic.
Dark Chocolate wrote:
There is nothing wrong with *getting yours*, but to put someone down because they might need to wear what some call "fakes", or a non popular shoe, really isn't cool.

Ecred and Efame being talked about from a guy who has made numerous Screen Names on a message board for entertainment....even creating characterswith different acts to further get that entertainment. Its for entertainment and not cause E-drama or arguments? All lot of effort and time to be putting infor just fun.

And isnt putting someone because they prefer Nike and dont go to Fashion Week really not cool either? Calling some blind, skateboarders or cult membersbecause they dont like how someone is trying to demean them isnt cool either. Multiple Screen Names on a shoe message board because they have to hid behind akeyboard by a grown man just for entertainment really aint cool either.

Adi is like the Washington Generals... All they do is make the Globetrotters look good with their bungling ways... I hope for their sake they are gainingpopularity, they need it or soon they will be wiped off the map in basketball... The Globetrotters will keep mashing the Generals out regardless of what theyput on the floor...

stop the hearsay, Adidas ain't touching Nike when it comes to performance.. either apparel, footwear and equipment..

laugh.gif
...if thats the case then why are you a member of NIKETALK????top it off youve put in the effort into applying to be a member a number of times.you backpedal about as fast as a bad politician..unfortunately for you we can just post all of your previous posts about how ADIDAS BASKETBALL was doing better than Nike Basketball and really call you for what you are..actually...

wink.gif
Dark Chocolate wrote:
According to who?

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Dark Chocolate wrote:

but....

Dark Chocolate wrote:
many people including myself will laud Adidas's efforts, hoping they continue to put a foot in Nike's behind.

roll.gif
Yeah, they are putting a foot in Nike's behind, by putting out a higher quality product. But you didn't check Nike's numbers from their high, to where they are now. It's cool, sycophants will nitpick, then find any hole to crawl into.
wink.gif

i posted the numbers. Nike is better off financially today than they were 5 or even 10 years ago.

where is your proof that they're not? i'm still waiting...

OSU.. dont hold your breath my man... youd be waiting from here to eternity like Souls of Mischief for that info. I think folks from Adi wish DC would stopwhile he's behind. With every post he loses them credibility as all his was thrown out the window 10 screen names ago.

Sad I say.

E Cred.. E Fame. Is there such a thing to be had? Do you get an e- trophy or e- plaque and get to walk down an e-runway with that e-fame you speak of?

Pray tell what are you REALLY trying to do other than "expose" as you say Nike and their Loyal followers for all they are worth? You do know you usedan entire thread to Bash Zoom and then in another you called the Zoom BB the best Basketball shoe Nike has designed in years?

Is this a case where both statements are true but both statements are also false.. hmmmmm And thats one to grow on.

I have read this for days waiting on the lock to come, but I just have to put something in here.

I consider Rock a friend, and I am white, and I don't care what his race is, or yours DC, for that matter. But him calling you Darkie because of your DarkChocolate screen name, and you thusly getting offended, just goes in-line with the PC days we are in. Get your heart off your sleeve and grow up. Wordsdon't hurt you on here, remember?

I am a fan of both brands, and I honestly say, in my mind, adidas has put out better products, for ME, the last couple years. They just seem to fit my footbetter, I loved the idea of Formotion, whether it works or not, and lately their clothes, as I have gotten older, appeal to me more. And this LunarCrap lastingmaybe three weeks is absolutely ridiculous to be considered innovative. But I can not deny, when I play at the local college courts, it is probably 10 or 15 to1 Nike vs. adidas, so I do not think they are growing that quickly. NBA players wear adidas now because that is who sponsors the NBA, just like a few years agowhen Reebok sponsored.

As for the underground high school, grassroots program growing for adidas, maybe it is because they were late to the game and just decided to throw money atthe programs. Since they are new to it, they pay more than Nike for some schools. Players wear what they are given at that level. Again, it also could bebecause the players voted to change and like the performance, but I would bet on that level it is because of money.

And lastly, you (DC) make a comment about Kobe's sitting on the shelves. What state or city is this? In D/FW, there are very few display Kobe's around,and these are just the last 2 colors. The first 4 colors of Kobe IV's that came out were gone quickly, within a couple weeks of release. Maybe you need toget out in public and leave the basement for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom