Nike Presto for Spring 2011 out now! crtsy of F5torefresh.com/kenlu.net

They haven't released in Canada yet, but just got confirmation that http://www.deadstock.ca will be getting the black joints. The whole letter sizing thing freaks me out though. I wear a twelve, but have a narrow foot, so maybe Large is the way to go?

They haven't released in Canada yet, but just got confirmation that http://www.deadstock.ca will be getting the black joints. The whole letter sizing thing freaks me out though. I wear a twelve, but have a narrow foot, so maybe Large is the way to go?

Sorry Memphis for taking so long with the pics. I've had them up and ready just been lazy.

I really like the purple ones, especially the color. The only problem I have with them is that the purple on the back of the midsole seems painted on and you can see it's lighter where there's that sharp corner when it transitions from white to the purple on the midsole (4th picture). I wish these had came out during the first release of the Prestos when I was in high school, they would've matched my school colors perfectly.

w/ flash
dd2wyb.jpg

w/o flash
11vs483.jpg

2usk6c8.jpg

30j3bsj.jpg

All of my Prestos (1st or 2nd series release, FA exclusive I bought to go with one outfit back in HS, and the purps)
do78ec.jpg

Sorry Memphis for taking so long with the pics. I've had them up and ready just been lazy.

I really like the purple ones, especially the color. The only problem I have with them is that the purple on the back of the midsole seems painted on and you can see it's lighter where there's that sharp corner when it transitions from white to the purple on the midsole (4th picture). I wish these had came out during the first release of the Prestos when I was in high school, they would've matched my school colors perfectly.

w/ flash
dd2wyb.jpg

w/o flash
11vs483.jpg

2usk6c8.jpg

30j3bsj.jpg

All of my Prestos (1st or 2nd series release, FA exclusive I bought to go with one outfit back in HS, and the purps)
do78ec.jpg

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Anyone else have this problem? Maybe I just have fat feet. But these dont fit me at all. Really tight around the shoelace area, but way too long in the toebox. If I go smaller, the tightness in the shoelace gets worse, but I finally have a proper toebox size.

my problem exactly

I have pretty wide/fat feet. What I find works best is if you put them on without laces first then lace them up. I like mine so I can just slip them on and keep them tied when I put them back in the box.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Anyone else have this problem? Maybe I just have fat feet. But these dont fit me at all. Really tight around the shoelace area, but way too long in the toebox. If I go smaller, the tightness in the shoelace gets worse, but I finally have a proper toebox size.

my problem exactly

I have pretty wide/fat feet. What I find works best is if you put them on without laces first then lace them up. I like mine so I can just slip them on and keep them tied when I put them back in the box.

Nice pics of the purple ones!
I'm going to eventually breakdown and get a pair before nike runs out size mediums.

thx

Nice pics of the purple ones!
I'm going to eventually breakdown and get a pair before nike runs out size mediums.

thx

i was at ntny yesterday and theyre basically done with the black/silvers and greys. everything else, according to the chick who helped me will probably go on sale 'soon,' since its not moving. purples included.

no word on any new cws. would have loved to get my hands on those yellow joints...

i was at ntny yesterday and theyre basically done with the black/silvers and greys. everything else, according to the chick who helped me will probably go on sale 'soon,' since its not moving. purples included.

no word on any new cws. would have loved to get my hands on those yellow joints...

Hope the other colors go on sale...

Swoosh had the orange joints for like 30 bucks. Outlets even got the orange ones now.

Hope the other colors go on sale...

Swoosh had the orange joints for like 30 bucks. Outlets even got the orange ones now.

Back
Top Bottom