Nike Pro Combat shirts/shorts

I didn't know this, but Pro Combat is not a new technology, just a line of products from Nike. I don't know how much innovation is really there, so this may be an instance you'd want to try another brand.

wierd how y'all sized up on the shorts....i usually wear a Small in compression gear, and the Small in the pro combat shorts fit just fine.

I tried the Medium on and they felt big.
However, i got the padded adidas shorts, and got a medium in them and they fit perfect....better than the nike ones actually. Will have to see how they perform when im back from holidays.

wierd how y'all sized up on the shorts....i usually wear a Small in compression gear, and the Small in the pro combat shorts fit just fine.

I tried the Medium on and they felt big.
However, i got the padded adidas shorts, and got a medium in them and they fit perfect....better than the nike ones actually. Will have to see how they perform when im back from holidays.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I own both the top and the bottom. If your one to go to the whole and know you take alot of contact. That Nike top and bottom is for you..

I haven't tried the ADIDAS one.. but the Nike joints helps alot..

** waits for Niketalkers to come in here and say, "do you guys really need these", "what is this soccer", "I would never pick you in a pickup game" **
LOL... dont get them started.  but im seeing alot of the college players wearing the knee and shin pads.  I hope they release them soon.

lmaoooooo justin..
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I own both the top and the bottom. If your one to go to the whole and know you take alot of contact. That Nike top and bottom is for you..

I haven't tried the ADIDAS one.. but the Nike joints helps alot..

** waits for Niketalkers to come in here and say, "do you guys really need these", "what is this soccer", "I would never pick you in a pickup game" **
LOL... dont get them started.  but im seeing alot of the college players wearing the knee and shin pads.  I hope they release them soon.

lmaoooooo justin..
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I coach high school boys, most of them wear the shorts. The tops havent been as big of a hit.

I personally don't wear em, I tried them. I just felt to constricted, when I'm only running from 3 to 3 its not that big of a deal...

I coach high school boys, most of them wear the shorts. The tops havent been as big of a hit.

I personally don't wear em, I tried them. I just felt to constricted, when I'm only running from 3 to 3 its not that big of a deal...

I used the shorts for the first time this past Sunday and they definitely came in handy. Worth $75? I dont know about all that, dont get me wrong they do what they're supposed to but I guess it depends on how often you play ball.

I used the shorts for the first time this past Sunday and they definitely came in handy. Worth $75? I dont know about all that, dont get me wrong they do what they're supposed to but I guess it depends on how often you play ball.

I just recently got the top & shorts for $55. They also work great for those into compression gear and as protection against hits and falls. McDavid, Nike, and others should have a pad for the diaphragm/upper abdomen too though for protection against hits there. As far as cleaning goes, I soak them in color safe bleach for a hour or so and air dry them afterwards.

I just recently got the top & shorts for $55. They also work great for those into compression gear and as protection against hits and falls. McDavid, Nike, and others should have a pad for the diaphragm/upper abdomen too though for protection against hits there. As far as cleaning goes, I soak them in color safe bleach for a hour or so and air dry them afterwards.

They are cool but they definitely arent worth the 75-85 dollars you pay for them.  I got my compression shorts from Ross for 10 dollars,
They are worth about 40 dollars if that because all they are is spandex with pads in them and they will wreck within a year like all compression gear.

They are cool but they definitely arent worth the 75-85 dollars you pay for them.  I got my compression shorts from Ross for 10 dollars,
They are worth about 40 dollars if that because all they are is spandex with pads in them and they will wreck within a year like all compression gear.

The shorts are popping up again at Ross for 15 dollars.....I've also seen some Underarmour ones( that actually look like they have higher quality) for 20 dollars at Marshalls

The shorts are popping up again at Ross for 15 dollars.....I've also seen some Underarmour ones( that actually look like they have higher quality) for 20 dollars at Marshalls

Back
Top Bottom