Nike Pro Combat shirts/shorts

Originally Posted by HMack007

Jordan, Magic, Bird, Sir Charles, David Robinson, Malone, Stockon, The Dream
Never did I see pads on any of them. Ever.

QFT, I have never understood this myself, especially when you are the only one on the floor wearing these.... especially playing pickup up ball, like most of us do.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

QFT, I have never understood this myself, especially when you are the only one on the floor wearing these.... especially playing pickup up ball, like most of us do.
Most athletes do it for style, many of us average joe's do it because they are doing it too. Just my 2 pennies

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Most athletes do it for style, many of us average joe's do it because they are doing it too. Just my 2 pennies

Any of the ones at outlets the football ones? I need the top and possibly the bottom.

Any of the ones at outlets the football ones? I need the top and possibly the bottom.

FTR, Nike probably makes the worst of the padded gear. McDavid is the best. UA and Adidas also good and superior to the Nike stuff.

FTR, Nike probably makes the worst of the padded gear. McDavid is the best. UA and Adidas also good and superior to the Nike stuff.

^Its in stores, they have a store locator on there website. As far as wearing the stuff, I use it for protection. Getting knees to the thighs isn't a fun thing. People played in chucks back in the day, does that mean I should go grab a pair and use those? Times and technology change.

^Its in stores, they have a store locator on there website. As far as wearing the stuff, I use it for protection. Getting knees to the thighs isn't a fun thing. People played in chucks back in the day, does that mean I should go grab a pair and use those? Times and technology change.

pro combat shorts are everywhere here in SoCal Ross stores for $14.99 and $16.99.

pro combat shorts are everywhere here in SoCal Ross stores for $14.99 and $16.99.

Next thing you know Stern is going to be making helmets and advocating concussion awareness.
Padding in basketball does not improve your comfort or performance. Circulation issues on the legs with certain socks/tights ? Understandable. Neoprene sleeve for your elbow or knee for medical/surgical reasons ? Sure

But body armor is stupid. Lebron is a physical specimen. Is he a sissy clown? Sure but he's genetically gifted. Dude can take a tapping, doesn't need football pads ! No one does !

Next thing you know Stern is going to be making helmets and advocating concussion awareness.
Padding in basketball does not improve your comfort or performance. Circulation issues on the legs with certain socks/tights ? Understandable. Neoprene sleeve for your elbow or knee for medical/surgical reasons ? Sure

But body armor is stupid. Lebron is a physical specimen. Is he a sissy clown? Sure but he's genetically gifted. Dude can take a tapping, doesn't need football pads ! No one does !

HMack007 wrote:

I really don't understand or see why do y'all care about what the NEXT man wears. some people like myself like to stay away from being hurt. not every game you get that

knee to the thigh, the elbow in the rib or 6 inch scratch on the arm, but when wearing this you PROTECT your body for it. I could care less what the next man wears when

balling, but to say body armor is stupid is just silly. its all about protection yo.. you know how many times I used to get hit in on my shins, with the mcdavid pads them

joints saved me from so much pain/hits.. and you on the other hand say its stupid
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, if you don't like it FINE, but to say that its stupid baffles me..

and one more thing,  you know people like Lebron/D wade/ Durant play people even bigger than them right.. smh

HMack007 wrote:

I really don't understand or see why do y'all care about what the NEXT man wears. some people like myself like to stay away from being hurt. not every game you get that

knee to the thigh, the elbow in the rib or 6 inch scratch on the arm, but when wearing this you PROTECT your body for it. I could care less what the next man wears when

balling, but to say body armor is stupid is just silly. its all about protection yo.. you know how many times I used to get hit in on my shins, with the mcdavid pads them

joints saved me from so much pain/hits.. and you on the other hand say its stupid
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and one more thing,  you know people like Lebron/D wade/ Durant play people even bigger than them right.. smh

it's a shame the same ignorance emerges every time a this kind of topic is around.

it's a shame the same ignorance emerges every time a this kind of topic is around.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

QFT.

Fresh, which pads do you use for the shins? i've been looking to get some also ones with good compression for my calves... the neoprene sleeves are sometimes a bit too thick for me.

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

QFT.

Fresh, which pads do you use for the shins? i've been looking to get some also ones with good compression for my calves... the neoprene sleeves are sometimes a bit too thick for me.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

QFT.

whats good bro..
I use the Mcdavids that look just like these

Nate-Robinson-1.2i.jpg

Originally Posted by DNeou20

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

QFT.

whats good bro..
I use the Mcdavids that look just like these

Nate-Robinson-1.2i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom