Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

After a month in with these I’ll say nike has YET to top zoom lol. All the gimmicks and “evolution” yet, imo let me say before the usuals try to burn my house down, the zoom Pegasus is still the best nike has to offer by FAR. I don’t include the vapor fly into the discussion because to me that shoe is not even an assessable choice both financially and literally for many people. The zoom fly also is not part of the conversation because I don’t care what ANYONE says about the comfort while running outside of running the shoe is absolutely useless. Murder on your feet just walking around for more than 2-3 hours. Tell yourself otherwise all you want lol.

These shoes are........ok. Honestly they’re a SLIGHT step above the lunar epic. These lasting longer remains to be seen.

PS......... my joints pop too *said in “I had sex with Katy too” voice*

After a month in with these I’ll say nike has YET to top zoom lol. All the gimmicks and “evolution” yet, imo let me say before the usuals try to burn my house down, the zoom Pegasus is still the best nike has to offer by FAR. I don’t include the vapor fly into the discussion because to me that shoe is not even an assessable choice both financially and literally for many people. The zoom fly also is not part of the conversation because I don’t care what ANYONE says about the comfort while running outside of running the shoe is absolutely useless. Murder on your feet just walking around for more than 2-3 hours. Tell yourself otherwise all you want lol.

These shoes are........ok. Honestly they’re a SLIGHT step above the lunar epic. These lasting longer remains to be seen.

I like these a lot but nothing is topping the Peg 33s for me. Those are always my go to

I wonder how the Peg35 with the full length Zoom will feel like... also the Peg s Turbo with ZOOMX...

I want to feel the same way about the Pegasus 33 (34's are meh) but they just feel flat as hell compared to my Epic React's.

Been wearing my black pair for weeks now and have not experienced any popping while running or wearing casually. Curious if theres any similarities between the folks who reported popping example did they all order TTS or slightly larger? Any specific colorway or happens across all colorway?

New colours.

A76C3F38-B27A-4D7F-99CE-7D68245830DD.jpeg
E6BB1CFD-4760-4EE3-99D5-84867DAAB8FC.jpeg
38E3EB53-E54F-4EFD-BC1D-B5C4C8ABBFD9.jpeg
07A10E10-905C-4999-8C7D-F16CDA61E1CC.jpeg
94B779DF-04D3-43C5-A166-40C89AE7FA64.jpeg
F3DF8BC7-9D56-42DB-AF15-992816495E11.jpeg
064C1E13-0ED3-46D4-90F8-EC428625B7B8.jpeg
04F3E941-339C-4840-8DAA-F1EF35829FBA.jpeg

I’ll take the spark plugs! Finally new colorways sheeeeesh Nike

Last edited:
Olives will be the one pair I buy if nothing else better drops. Will also be able to stop looking for the rough green lunarepic 1 lows.

I'm kind of looking to buy these when they are back in stock for my everyday shoes ...good idea or no? what else is better. I only wear Nike.

Called it. How do they compare to the 6/7s or 8/9s?

I only tried on LunarGlides in the past but never bought any so it's hard to say but in general the cushioning and light stability seem at about that same level, with the react cushioning probably a little firmer. These are going back anyway as I prefer a higher end stability shoe. I'm hoping Nike comes out with one again someday.

I only tried on LunarGlides in the past but never bought any so it's hard to say but in general the cushioning and light stability seem at about that same level, with the react cushioning probably a little firmer. These are going back anyway as I prefer a higher end stability shoe. I'm hoping Nike comes out with one again someday.

So not as stable as the previous odysseys?

Back
Top Bottom