Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

im just a tiny bit underwhelmed at the colorways thus far. thought they would do better blocking with the heel cap and maybe more vibrant colors but eh at least its not mainly greys and they're staying away from hypebeast colorways. probably to get them in the hands of actual runners first i suppose.

Last edited:
I think Nike wants to focus on people using the Reacts for running, etc. first

only a matter of time before they drop an Off White version

im not looking for any hypebeast colorways/collabs at all actually just some normal GR colorways that are a bit more eyepopping. they managed to do it with the vapormax and flyknit trainers fairly quickly so ill wait and see what they plan. im not holding my breath tho.

do the epic reacts loosen up at all? i sized up 0.5 but they are still a little too tight on the top of my foot.
didnt happen for me. if your having problems with the top of the foot that part probably wont loosen, its the sides and around the toe that loosen the most. .5-full size up if your having that problem. It worked for me.

41CD9841-CEAF-40A1-B310-77655E27D9B8.jpeg
So women’s cw on left and men’s cw on the right? Thought spark plugs would be flip flopped

Wow, most of them appear to be hot trash

*iguana and taupe pairs look good

didnt happen for me. if your having problems with the top of the foot that part probably wont loosen, its the sides and around the toe that loosen the most. .5-full size up if your having that problem. It worked for me.
damn it. :frown: i have this problem with both flyknit and primeknit because they mostly don't have tongues anymore (which gives more vertical space once you loosen the laces). are there any decent flyknit with a tongue for everyday wear?

Last edited:
damn it. :frown: i have this problem with both flyknit and primeknit because they mostly don't have tongues anymore (which gives more vertical space once you loosen the laces). are there any decent flyknit with a tongue for everyday wear?
Flyknit Lunar 1s

Flyknit lunar 1s and 3s and lunar epic 1s. I’m the same as you.

Yooooo why you do that to boy LOL good freaking luck finding a pair of those. Im always on the hunt for chukkas and I ALWAYS have to pay top dollar when i find a pair. TBH they need to bring those back.
Should’ve hit me up fam... just sold about 11 pairs of mine as I didn’t wear them anymore

im just a tiny bit underwhelmed at the colorways thus far. thought they would do better blocking with the heel cap and maybe more vibrant colors but eh at least its not mainly greys and they're staying away from hypebeast colorways. probably to get them in the hands of actual runners first i suppose.

I'll use them for running. I just want an interesting, limited collab for my second pair.

just happened to be at the mall and went to finishline and they had these in stock so went ahead and got a pair

epicreact blu1.jpg

epicreact blu2.jpg

epicreact blu3.jpg

blk/wht pic to make 'em look like the all black releasing(?)
epicreact blu blkwht.jpg

yall really taking a chance on possibly having to send them joints back? i got mine on a discount and said "yea it aint gonna be me". then the tears in my eyes while im snap crackle and popping all the way home to make a nike warranty claim.

yall really taking a chance on possibly having to send them joints back? i got mine on a discount and said "yea it aint gonna be me". then the tears in my eyes while im snap crackle and popping all the way home to make a nike warranty claim.

Unless you’re really pressed for a pair, I’d say it makes more sense to get them from another retailer at a lower/discounted price and file a Nike claim and wait it out. At least you’d have a pair secured and paid less.

Unless you’re really pressed for a pair, I’d say it makes more sense to get them from another retailer at a lower/discounted price and file a Nike claim and wait it out. At least you’d have a pair secured and paid less.
I had the exact same mindset, copped off finishline with a discount and gift cards but they wouldn't take mine back then i had to pay shipping with insurance just in case to send them back to nike. imagine having to do that now and then waiting all the time for a voucher, then nike restocks and they sell out and you out of luck. well unless you just wanna keep the voucher for another time i guess. I dunnno its just a hassle i wouldn't want anybody going through tbh.

Why would I have to send them back?

Back
Top Bottom