Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Yep, that's it. Someone posted a similar vid a while back. **** is loud af. lol @ the people that are all "It's no big deal. You're overreacting."

Wow. Yeah, I’d return them.

My Triple “blacks” haven’t exhibited that yet. I’ll go running tomorrow in them and see if it happens.

Wow. Yeah, I’d return them.

My Triple “blacks” haven’t exhibited that yet. I’ll go running tomorrow in them and see if it happens.
For me, it has to do with how long I wear them. If they sit for a few days and I throw them on for a few hours, they are fine. If I wear them to the office and I'm in them for 6+ hours, they start to pop. As others have noted, it seems to have something to do with moisture buildup and it takes time on foot for it to happen. Once they start popping, I have to let them sit for a few days to let them air out.

For me, it has to do with how long I wear them. If they sit for a few days and I throw them on for a few hours, they are fine. If I wear them to the office and I'm in them for 6+ hours, they start to pop. As others have noted, it seems to have something to do with moisture buildup and it takes time on foot for it to happen. Once they start popping, I have to let them sit for a few days to let them air out.

So I haven’t worn them for very long. Either to workout, run or go to work and change. So I’ve never worn them for many hours.

So I haven’t worn them for very long. Either to workout, run or go to work and change. So I’ve never worn them for many hours.
If you wear them every day to workout, you may get it. If you workout 1 day and let them sit for 2 days, you'll probably never have an issue.

Can you post the email?
I'm interested to read the communication as I didn't know there was a recall in place.

Also, can someone post a video of this "popping" problem? I don't own the shoe, so just want to see what you all have been talking about.

Thanks.

PO

dudes been asked to post the email several times but he won't do it

NEEEEED :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

DavxrEdWkAAUzOx.jpg

The navys are back at dicks but i really wanna use this voucher im pissed. Why aint nike restocking.... yall think they gonna restock on the 19th?

Well I thought I might have gotten lucky with my grey pair. Nope... Right shoe started to pop today. :smh:

Anyone have any luck cutting the bubble to stop it?

Navy’s didn’t last long!
damn i should have scooped but i really want the white ones now that i have the black and blue ones. Ugh if i can get my hands on a official restock of the white and the navys i can get out the game :frown:

also alot of these sites comment areas, like nike,dicks,etc. there are alot of people complaining of popping and alot of people are just dealing with it or being quiet rather than returning or contacting nike. I've also seen alot of used pairs going on the bay for the exact same problem. so to everyone saying its not a big deal or its just us on the internet I say shut yo *** up because this popping **** is an actual problem.

damn i should have scooped but i really want the white ones now that i have the black and blue ones. Ugh if i can get my hands on a official restock of the white and the navys i can get out the game :frown:

also alot of these sites comment areas, like nike,dicks,etc. there are alot of people complaining of popping and alot of people are just dealing with it or being quiet rather than returning or contacting nike. I've also seen alot of used pairs going on the bay for the exact same problem. so to everyone saying its not a big deal or its just us on the internet I say shut yo *** up because this popping **** is an actual problem.

Yikes, why not just return? I'm not wearing shoes for a few hours and changing them because Nike ****ed up. Definitely not buying a pair of used defective shoes.

Yikes, why not just return? I'm not wearing shoes for a few hours and changing them because Nike ****ed up. Definitely not buying a pair of used defective shoes.
Because some people don’t think the problem is that bad and buy. I was watching a couple black/black/blues and they were used and stated the popping and both got sold probably because of the rareness and the lower price point.

Also a lot of stores that aren’t Nike won’t accept the shoe for popping. Especially if you bought aftermarket. For me FinishLine wouldn’t accept mine when I took them back and a lot of ppl don’t know about the warranty claim process either.

Because some people don’t think the problem is that bad and buy. I was watching a couple black/black/blues and they were used and stated the popping and both got sold probably because of the rareness and the lower price point.

Also a lot of stores that aren’t Nike won’t accept the shoe for popping. Especially if you bought aftermarket. For me FinishLine wouldn’t accept mine when I took them back and a lot of ppl don’t know about the warranty claim process either.

what'd you end up doing with your FinishLine pair? I have a pair I bought off an eBay seller that I dunno what to do with. But the eBay seller just ordered them from ****'s and sent them to my address lol.

Back
Top Bottom