Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Lol. I wasn’t the one who said to shut up and return thier pairs. But I guess I lucked out and ended up in the “no popping gang”. Never heard them pop once. First time I even heard them pop was when someone posted that video and them walking and the popping went off.

I never heard it personally. Granted that I only have one pair (Navy) but they’ve been put to use a ton when I got them a week after the initial drop (February 19?). Tons of miles running and wearing them casually.

Earlier in the day a dicks coupon came in the mail and $20 off $100. I may pick up the white ones with blue heel today and hopefully those don’t pop as well. We will find out the next new pair, whatever color it is.

Just keep wearing em lol

Where’s the rest of the “no popping gang” guys who said the issue isn’t wide spread and told all who mentioned it that they should just shut up and return their pairs? :nerd: Dudes real quiet right now lol Still no popping? :nerd:
80 miles on my first Navy pair with no popping. I've worn my olives a bunch casually with no popping. So good luck, so far.

Why did y’all even like/buy that cw in the first place anyway? :lol: Nike trolled hard for even making that a men’s cw lol. And I’m not even one of those “men shouldn’t wear pink” guys but come on. Those are just off for a guy to wear IMO. I have several shoes with pink in them but those were a EZ no look pass. Should’ve been women’s only lol

Last edited:
I really dont see popping being an issue now since you can solve it in a few minutes by cutting the cloth under the insole and gluing it. No point in being bummed about it or returning them which is more of a hassle

Lol. I wasn’t the one who said to shut up and return thier pairs. But I guess I lucked out and ended up in the “no popping gang”. Never heard them pop once. First time I even heard them pop was when someone posted that video and them walking and the popping went off.

I never heard it personally. Granted that I only have one pair (Navy) but they’ve been put to use a ton when I got them a week after the initial drop (February 19?). Tons of miles running and wearing them casually.

Earlier in the day a dicks coupon came in the mail and $20 off $100. I may pick up the white ones with blue heel today and hopefully those don’t pop as well. We will find out the next new pair, whatever color it is.
restock pairs arent going to pop. you should only be scared at this point if you buy a pair of the navy or white/pink NOW, as they havent been restocked and are all the original release pairs.

I need more info on the south beach colorway we saw in the past few weeks :nerd:

The Finishline release calendar has them listed for 5/3 (pure platinum/black)

There's a seller on eBay selling an early pair with the same colorway listed on his box.

5659FC6A-D758-4CDD-A186-3825070A2884.png
485D8B39-0152-4FC8-B3C6-B48E4875FDD8.jpeg

Just picked these up for $120 plus tax (I had a coupon from Dicks).

I told salesperson that I never seen them in other stores before. He told me that they are a dicks exclusive. Didn’t know they had a Nike account like that. Lol

Cheers to hoping they don’t pop.

1811D0AA-3DF4-4DAE-A037-93838DE6179C.jpeg

Any Odyssey React reviews yet?

Yoanty and Heskicks both did reviews on them. They’re so clean, will be copping a bunch on disco.
I tried a pair on, tts fits perfect length wise. But around the upper where the laces are it is a bit snug, not uncomfortably snug, but I would recommend go half size up for anyone that doesn’t prefer the snug fit.
I’m probably in the minority but I honestly like the odyssey react more than the epic react.

Back
Top Bottom