Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Yeah maybe its me but for all the colorways they have they are pretty underwhelming.

Where is the nike influence. Can we get a neon/grey colorway or an infra-red colorway or as mentioned...a multi color.

^ Same
This is the only cw I like. I hope it actually releases
Epic-React-Sprite-1.jpg

yeah seems like the vapor max got a ton of colorways around release (granted 95% of them were some combo of grey and black :lol: but they were still pumping them out)
same with the 270.

I use powerstep orthotics in mine for running. I too have a flat foot so I need that medial support. It does get a little tighter on top of the foot since it's a bulkier orthotic compared to the paper thin Nike ones, but I'm sure the Flyknit will stretch within time
Sorry, no direct experience with orthotics. However, I have both FKR and Epics. The insole and forefoot are much more substantial in the Epic than the Racer. However, the flyknit upper in the Epic is still pretty tight fitting in the forefoot area. While the Epic is much more roomy than the Racer, it may still be a tight fit. Sorry couldn't help more!

Much appreciated guys! Very helpful.

My orthotics are def similar in shape to those powersteps @fonzer, did you go TTS or .5 up to compensate for using them?

Platinum State Platinum State @aiya
Since y'all switched from Frees, did y'all stick with the same size on these or size up? I'm usually a 9.5 in Nike but since people Sayy that the Flyknit on these can be tight, I'm seeing suggestions to go half a size up.

It's a shame that the OG white c/w is sold out in my size all over. Would've been great to cop a pair.

Platinum State Platinum State @aiya
Since y'all switched from Frees, did y'all stick with the same size on these or size up? I'm usually a 9.5 in Nike but since people Sayy that the Flyknit on these can be tight, I'm seeing suggestions to go half a size up.

It's a shame that the OG white c/w is sold out in my size all over. Would've been great to cop a pair.
still praying nike.com restocks but looking grimm. definitely most people go half size up unless you got a skinny *** narrow foot.

Question for anyone who can help... so I've finally caved into the Epic Reacts and did my first run in them, and I was pleasantly surprised how well they perform. More on that later after a few more runs, and I'll give my personal impressions summary (not exactly a full review). I'm two months late, and I cannot find the Epic Reacts in the college navy color anywhere.

Looking for a fail-safe, I found a women's 10.5 available on Finish Line in the college navy color. Does anyone know how the women's version fit compared to the men's? I was told that it's only a tiny bit narrower if anything, but I wanted to get any of your guys' opinions. Any help is appreciated!

Question for anyone who can help... so I've finally caved into the Epic Reacts and did my first run in them, and I was pleasantly surprised how well they perform. More on that later after a few more runs, and I'll give my personal impressions summary (not exactly a full review). I'm two months late, and I cannot find the Epic Reacts in the college navy color anywhere.

Looking for a fail-safe, I found a women's 10.5 available on Finish Line in the college navy color. Does anyone know how the women's version fit compared to the men's? I was told that it's only a tiny bit narrower if anything, but I wanted to get any of your guys' opinions. Any help is appreciated!
some people said there's no difference but i remember some people saying they were a different width. id probably wait for a restock, since that navy pair on finishline is one of the first pairs that have the popping defect.

Last edited:
Definitely copping blue orbits when they drop, I don’t see those sitting...
i want them but i know i wouldn't wear them. just not enough situations to wear that colorway but it is nice. Imma just hope for Og restocks or just die with my voucher in my hand tbh.

some people said there's no difference but i remember some people saying they were a different width. id probably wait for a restock, since that navy pair on finishline is one of the first pairs that have the popping defect.

Thanks for the reply! If anything, I'll keep it around for the time being 'til a restock comes around. I also had that "early production issue" in mind, too, so that's another reason for me to hang on before wearing.

Back
Top Bottom