Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Has anyone seen the Epic Reacts in the Color: Light Cream/Lemon Wash/White in person yet? The colors look different on every website. I know it's women's only but might purchase. The 2nd pic is from Finish Line website

nike-epic-react-cream-april-2018.jpg

upload_2018-5-1_12-52-5.png

Has anyone seen the Epic Reacts in the Color: Light Cream/Lemon Wash/White in person yet? The colors look different on every website. I know it's women's only but might purchase. The 2nd pic is from Finish Line website

nike-epic-react-cream-april-2018.jpg
I got them they seem more like this pic. Super clean imo. Midsole isn’t white FYI.

@brondiesel aiya aiya
Since y'all switched from Frees, did y'all stick with the same size on these or size up? I'm usually a 9.5 in Nike but since people Sayy that the Flyknit on these can be tight, I'm seeing suggestions to go half a size up.

It's a shame that the OG white c/w is sold out in my size all over. Would've been great to cop a pair.
I use the same size as my frees which is .5 up. I have wide feet and they fit great.

Didn't have my size in store, so I tried one full size up. Little roomy in the toe, but almost too tight in the width. I wonder it they are like Vapormaxes, the stretch material is so fricken tight and the fit might loosen up a bit.

Last edited:
Your pair is straight fire emoji

I agree. That is the best CW I've seen or can even imagine. Wow. What's the name of your blue, as it pops more than the blue on your bro's? I think more CW's should have black midsoles. I love the way the blue rubber outsole contrasts with your black midsole. I also like how the lace panel matches the flyknit, rather than contrasting.

I agree. That is the best CW I've seen or can even imagine. Wow. What's the name of your blue, as it pops more than the blue on your bro's? I think more CW's should have black midsoles. I love the way the blue rubber outsole contrasts with your black midsole. I also like how the lace panel matches the flyknit, rather than contrasting.

Thank you and it’s “racer blue” I can’t do white midsoles anymore

Caught the all blacks on the eBay deal last Thursday for $115 shipped. I wore them for about 7 miles of walking in NYC this weekend and love them already. Planning to take them out for a run tomorrow. Slightly concerned about the durability of the unreinforced center portion of the React outsole, but the Nike reps have assured me I have nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom