Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Cncpts just announced FCFS after being silent all week. That shop is backdoored to death I hate it.

you guys wernt with me shooting in the gym :lol:

someone even said it looked like they have warts growing on the side :rofl:

86E070C1-D458-41FE-9B9C-C5DE12F8E9B0.png

Wow this is already turning out to be tomfoolery lol I’ll try but my freind just hit on undft so if it don’t get canceled I think I have my pair secured if I don’t hit on SNKRS.

DAMN I WAS REFRESHING ON UNDFTD AND IT WASNT APPEARING SMFH. Had to manually type it in and missed out.

i was on the shoe tab of the website thinking when i hit refresh it'd show... nope had to actually like on the "new" tab to see it but it was to late by then smh

167D5FB5-6462-423C-B414-4BD1F31691FA.gif

For anyone who couldn't get thru a undefeated transaction...them mf'ers don't play nice.

Watch for a re-stock they will ptaobly have cancelled orders and few sizes will go back up.

Last edited:
Right, you got lucky. Congrats. Saying "easy cop" makes it sound like they sat for an hour.

Its the same ish I had done for every cop on undefeated. Been successful every time and never canceled. Been with this same method of keyword search, since Camo Kobe Protro.

If you mad just say it. I darn sure don't get every shoe I want, but I do pretty well with undefeated. IJS

Its the same ish I had done for every cop on undefeated. Been successful every time and never canceled. Been with this same method of keyword search, since Camo Kobe Protro.

If you mad just say it. I darn sure don't get every shoe I want, but I do pretty well with undefeated. IJS
No matter how you spin it saying “easy cop” on these is hella trolling. Ok you scored but that wasn’t an easy thing, you were still about a second away from an L. Let’s be real here

No matter how you spin it saying “easy cop” on these is hella trolling. Ok you scored but that wasn’t an easy thing, you were still about a second away from an L. Let’s be real here

it was literally a EASY COP. I didnt have to jump through any holds, wait on some terrible adidas spinning wheel, go through some double captcha. It was easy...if I caught a L then ok...but the process was EASY AF

No matter how you spin it saying “easy cop” on these is hella trolling. Ok you scored but that w
it was literally a EASY COP. I didnt have to jump through any holds, wait on some terrible adidas spinning wheel, go through some double captcha. It was easy...if I caught a L then ok...but the process was EASY AF
THATS NOT AN EASY COP. You got it all wrong sir

Back
Top Bottom