Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Nike needed that shot in the arm

Adidas came out like Hogan at Bash at the Beach 96
lmao Nike came byke like Steph after the injury
giphy.gif

Neither of these colorways were must have but I am looking to try out this shoe. Undercover collab etc still more to come

I hope they bring out the Element 55 sooner rather than later. The sneaker "news" sites all mention Holiday release...but it's a spring/summer shoe...

^ Is that your pair? Did it come like that?

I bet just some dish soap and a rag would do the job from the looks of the material?
do you know exactly what kind of material that might be. wont come out for some reason

It's some kind of breathable heat-pressed nylon/ripstop. Unfortunately it looks like you have either glue or paint on there, or just a flaw from the pressing of the material.

It's some kind of breathable heat-pressed nylon/ripstop. Unfortunately it looks like you have either glue or paint on there, or just a flaw from the pressing of the material.
Thought as much, oh well I'll deal with it

IMG_3443.JPG

Nike released a China exclusive collection this past weeks for Cristiano Ronaldo's second tour of the Country. Called in an overseas favor for the Retail Oop assist. CR7 Collection had apparel, boots and this special shoe:
Nike FC CR7 React.

https://news.nike.com/news/cristiano-ronaldo-china-collection-mercurial

Shoe is stunning and so nice with the details. Bold color with a Dragon motif all around. Went up half to 11 from true to size 10.5. Exact width and less half thumb extra length. Blacked out React midsole feels good. Very cool.

IMG_3443.JPG

Nike released a China exclusive collection this past weeks for Cristiano Ronaldo's second tour of the Country. Called in an overseas favor for the Retail Oop assist. CR7 Collection had apparel, boots and this special shoe:
Nike FC CR7 React.

Shoe is stunning and so nice with the details. Bold color with a Dragon motif all around. Went up half to 11 from true to size 10.5. Exact width and less half thumb extra length. Blacked out React midsole feels good. Very cool.

Man I want these. Someone listed my size on stockx for $215 and I bought them right away. They never ended up shipping though. Lowest price is in the $300s, im not paying that.

IMG_3443.JPG

Nike FC CR7 React.

How many more phone-a-friend life lines you got? :nerd::lol:

Has anybody seen pictures of these? The Rise React is going to look great in other colorways.

Attachments

• Rise React Flyknit.jpg
    Rise React Flyknit.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 92
Damn I just wanted the black 87s :smh:. Hoping for a restock in the middle of this flood of 55s that are coming.

IMG_3443.JPG

Nike FC CR7 React.

Love these.

Really hoping nike go forward with a react training shoe i would love them to replace my free trainer 3.0s.

Wife N me need these translucent materials. We already got all other fabrics cover. Just need these for retail

Back
Top Bottom