Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Digging the element 55s more than 87s. I might be alone on this one but I’d like to see a Roshe with a React sole. *waits to get booed offstage*

Anyone know when SNS email winners? Do we have to wait til midnight to know if we won?

Smh at these guys reselling the black/sail/blue pair of 87s. Making like $30-40 after fees in my sz 13. Really wanted these to wear but I'm not gonna budge for resellers.

Smh at these guys reselling the black/sail/blue pair of 87s. Making like $30-40 after fees in my sz 13. Really wanted these to wear but I'm not gonna budge for resellers.

Size 13 from the first drop fell more than $40 once NDC pairs were delivered. Hopefully it happens again

I was thinking the same thing....Are these the successor to the LunarEpics?

rfx45 rfx45 any insight?

The epic reacts have been the successors to the LunarEpic all this time, no? In terms of the overall aesthetic, I see what you mean...

I’m waiting on the Taupe cw to go on sale... :nerd:

That raffle has ended
The raffle for SNS for the 87s?? No it hasn’t.
5AFEF7B3-949A-45F6-903F-0A93B107B364.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird that’s my screen shot, it says another 11~ hrs

Edit: sorry raffle closed. But releases or announcing in 11~ hrs??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes raffle is closed BUT winners for raffle wont be announced until midnight is my guess.

Man after seeing the element 55, I might have to pass on paying resale for the 87's. 55's are dope!!!

It also looks like they went with rope laces for the 55's. Better look IMO

To those that have the original epic react and epic react 87 are your shoes the same size? Did you have to go up or down between the two?

To those that have the original epic react and epic react 87 are your shoes the same size? Did you have to go up or down between the two?
TTS for both unless you have a wide foot, then go up 0.5.

epic react and element 87 react are the names, FYI

Back
Top Bottom