Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Yeah I just wish there was something to differentiate it a bit more
Not sure what else they could do besides maybe put an extra layer on the outsole to prevent it from wearing out as fast. I think Nike just want to update it a bit to remind consumers that the ER is still out there.

15833780-3CCC-4061-B8CC-A48DA521CB67.jpeg
B0C618DB-A489-405E-BE2F-AF1C39F32225.jpeg

Just picked these up at FedEx office. End was the only place that have US9.5. Love how it has that red and blue knit on the toe box. I’m a sucker for multi colors.

Shout out to @thecheef again for the pics! Helped me made up my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the blk pink 2s today. A lot easier to slip on with the wider eyelets. Doing a lace swap. Not sure which one though.
0676A582-98C2-444F-B44F-6822C88C71FE.jpeg
AF4394E8-B945-49F0-A9C0-446294719DBC.jpeg

Definitely not white. Looks kind of weird. Is the midsole white or gray?

I think I have a 10% off NDC coupon. I’ll use on these guys.

Not sold on any of these CW's so far, nothing really striking my eye yet. amass78, those Paris editions are so dope to see in hand; I am contemplating those, just wish it didn't have the PRS on the heel haha

Not sold on any of these CW's so far, nothing really striking my eye yet. amass78, those Paris editions are so dope to see in hand; I am contemplating those, just wish it didn't have the PRS on the heel haha
Thanks! I was waiting for them to go on sale but it didnt happen. And I cant find it anywhere else. But after seeing some more pics I had to have it.

I still need to get a pair of these or some Pegasus 35 Turbos.
I tried on the Pegasus turbo and I’m not a fan of it. Don’t like the upper. I prefer the Pegasus 34 or 35. The ER is a lot more comfortable to me if comparing these two.

I tried on the Pegasus turbo and I’m not a fan of it. Don’t like the upper. I prefer the Pegasus 34 or 35. The ER is a lot more comfortable to me if comparing these two.

I agree. I'm surprised how padded and thick the turbo upper is, and the flared heel cup is awkward. Even the insole is thicker than the ER's insole. Not sure why, as with all the ZoomX and REACT in the midsole, you would think they could use a thinner insole. The ER1 is so comfortable, I use a pair with the insole removed to wear as an indoor slipper without socks.

I'm very tempted to try and do a sole swap between the flyknit upper of my ZoomFly2 and mid/outsole of my Turbos. However, they were both expensive and if I mess up I've ruined two pairs of shoes that are currently in my run rotation.

Finally tried on some epic react 2s, these ain’t it. The fit is definitely too loose for me, my foot moves around a bunch in em. If you have wide and/or flat feet and the 1s were too tight, this one should fit you better.

Finally tried on some epic react 2s, these ain’t it. The fit is definitely too loose for me, my foot moves around a bunch in em. If you have wide and/or flat feet and the 1s were too tight, this one should fit you better.
Was chatting with one of the nike running people and she said the odyssey 2 was more tts, so I should go for 11's instead of the 11.5 I had to go for in the 1s.
Ordered the 'joker' ones so we'll see..

Now I need to try a pair.

Back
Top Bottom