Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Fav pair wanna see 2s in this CW
9F06A6CB-B916-4029-841C-0EB63CCB58A7.jpeg

Just got back from the Nike Store. Not only where they not participating in the NRC Jan run promotion (never heard of it, lol), they had ER1s priced at $110... Uh, don't think so.

Finally tried on some epic react 2s, these ain’t it. The fit is definitely too loose for me, my foot moves around a bunch in em. If you have wide and/or flat feet and the 1s were too tight, this one should fit you better.

I also tried it on at local DSG. IMO ER2 does fix my issue with the comfort on the ankle area. It doesn't rubbing compared to ER1. Also, the fit does feel looser. I can go TTS instead of half size up compared to ER1. It has potential with the right colorway, but for now ZF >> ER.

The versions 2s look like a downgrade.

It looks like they slapped extra swooshes from the back for the Nike symbol.

Also less heel support and does have the 3m reflective strip in the back anymore?

A down grade? Come on now... y’all would be crying if they changed too much! They will change it up more on the 3s like the VMs

Only drawbacks for me are the steak fries laces and redesigned heel cup, visually everything else looks the same. So for me to cop a pair of the ER2, I need Nike to come with far superior colors this go around.

Only drawbacks for me are the steak fries laces and redesigned heel cup, visually everything else looks the same. So for me to cop a pair of the ER2, I need Nike to come with far superior colors this go around.

Admittedly I have not bought a pair yet, but early reviews worry me, with comments like you can feel the embroidered swoosh rub your foot even through socks, and the heel is too rigid, and flyknit feels looser, etc. I've tried a pair on, but would have to run in them to really evaluate the difference, and I'm not paying retail for them.

Admittedly I have not bought a pair yet, but early reviews worry me, with comments like you can feel the embroidered swoosh rub your foot even through socks, and the heel is too rigid, and flyknit feels looser, etc. I've tried a pair on, but would have to run in them to really evaluate the difference, and I'm not paying retail for them.

Interesting. I hadn’t bothered to read the reviews since they seem like a clone BUT remarks like those make this very interesting because it seems opposite of all the positive things I loved about the ER1.

Glad to read some comments about V2 fitting loose. I'm not sure what Nike has done with their Flyknit over the past year, but the ZFFK and these V2's Flyknit seems much looser to me, to the point where once I tighten the laces, the FK bunches up underneath the laces. Never had that issue with Flyknit in the past.

Back
Top Bottom