Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I like the cw but what is this about..
Screenshot_20190407-110607_Chrome.jpg

My apologies if this question has been asked a gazillion times in here, never been in this thread before but decided to finally start getting some cardio running in my life now. After quick searching for running shoes I've decided on the Nike epic react flyknit. Can anyone tell me which is better the epic react flyknit or the epic react flyknit 2? Also my main question is do you guys go TTS or half size up for this particular model? Is the shoe narrow? or wide? I'm considering going half size up since the feet swells up a bit after running so much, etc. Any thoughts? Thanks.

My apologies if this question has been asked a gazillion times in here, never been in this thread before but decided to finally start getting some cardio running in my life now. After quick searching for running shoes I've decided on the Nike epic react flyknit. Can anyone tell me which is better the epic react flyknit or the epic react flyknit 2? Also my main question is do you guys go TTS or half size up for this particular model? Is the shoe narrow? or wide? I'm considering going half size up since the feet swells up a bit after running so much, etc. Any thoughts? Thanks.

I would honestly just order both from ndc, and see which one fits your foot better.... at the very least, just order them for sizing purposes (Nike has free shipping and free returns). Or, head into finish line / footlocker and try them on there. There seems to be a wide range of preferences between the 1 vs 2, as well as sizing. For me, half size up seems way too roomy for me with the epic 1, but others might disagree.

Owning both pair I'd say go with the Epic React 2. If you have a narrow foot go TTS, go up half a size or a full if you don't. They feel great & are great performers.

The ER2 feels a little bit more secure overall to me. I found the original a little sloppy during direction changes and uneven terrain. Overall I prefer the odyssey react for the places we usually go (changing and sometimes uneven terrain that varies from compacted chalk paths, to grass, concrete and tarmac), but for paved or mostly flat areas the epic's heel overhang really makes a difference.
TTS in the ER2 - half up in the original for me.

Nike React Presto
May
My presto sizing fit me fine.

Attachments

• BE7AF76F-5110-45F9-8264-234F8AD61515.jpeg
    BE7AF76F-5110-45F9-8264-234F8AD61515.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 1BA907F7-0253-4E74-AD3E-BA463383514B.jpeg
    1BA907F7-0253-4E74-AD3E-BA463383514B.jpeg
    229.4 KB · Views: 27
I’ve never followed Prestos but hopefully they’re not hard to get. I’ll be deployed so I’m hoping to cop a few online.

Nike Epic React Phantom React FK

Attachments

• 2C6937D5-5B0E-4DCD-9E68-5E8037CD049D.jpeg
    2C6937D5-5B0E-4DCD-9E68-5E8037CD049D.jpeg
    312.2 KB · Views: 21
Don’t know how I feel about those Prestos. Liked them when they were first announced but It’s a little too bright and colorful.

Back
Top Bottom