Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

DzZyjcFVAAA4lhZ.jpg

So I'm starting to think that the above pair was scrapped in favor of the bottom pair which is just really disappointing

Probably already asked and answered a ton but...Anybody got any good sizing advice for the Apex Jordan Utilities?

Thinking tts but figured I’d double check...

I hope they still do the all whites. That pic is of an earlier prototype. Notice the ER1 heel counter and extra forefoot reinforcement on the side.

Yea. They're definitely different from these.
IMG_20190403_100429.jpg

And knowing Nike they think only women like an all white shoe so hopefully these aren't just for women.

Are they ever going to do anything exciting with the ER2? It's like they made a cool new material, tweaked the design and then just stopped bothering.

Are they ever going to do anything exciting with the ER2? It's like they made a cool new material, tweaked the design and then just stopped bothering.
You need to look towards other React based silhouettes for new stuff. The ER2 is a GR running shoe, it's the same as a Pegasus 35 or whatever.

You need to look towards other React based silhouettes for new stuff. The ER2 is a GR running shoe, it's the same as a Pegasus 35 or whatever.
They did some pretty funky stuff with the 1 and the odysseys, but the epic is the 'flagship' consumer release so it makes no sense to me that they just keep pumping out pastel and dull cws.

Interesting... No embroidered swoosh on this CW... So Nike is willing to leave it off.

I like the subtle grey swoosh on the one side, but not a fan of the not so subtle black swoosh on other side.

So Nike went all conservative with ER2 CWs but are gonna get funky with the EPs?

I just noticed the text around the heel clip.

“Engineered to the exact specifications of world-class runners. est. 1972.”

Nice touch!

Back
Top Bottom