Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Very disheartening as I await my shipment on said shoes... hope it just an issue with his shoes.
just took a look at my pair, I can see it becoming a problem depending on how much you pull on the tongue, doesn’t look reinforced at all
EF95549A-297D-4BB7-867F-2F60C0969D39.jpeg

Yea not reinforced much but he said he was putting them on in his car which isn’t as easy as normal so he probably pulled harder than average.

Very disheartening as I await my shipment on said shoes... hope it just an issue with his shoes.
I think this defect is questionable. The video is from SJD who recently quit his job and is a full time Youtuber. It seems like some of his recent videos were clickbait and while his tongue did rip, it may have been his error and the video is misleading to get views.

I think this defect is questionable. The video is from SJD who recently quit his job and is a full time Youtuber. It seems like some of his recent videos were clickbait and while his tongue did rip, it may have been his error and the video is misleading to get views.

agree with the clickbait titles. on top of that, its probably a small QC issue that very few will face unlike with the popping issue lol
if it was a bigger deal, we for sure would have seen more reviewers mention it by now and nike's customer service is real good and will help resolve this issue and provide a new pair

Holy cow that’s pretty far away. Makes sense for them to build the hype train though. Still don’t understand why we can’t have a solid release date if Nike themselves are already showing the shoe in advertisements like such...

FD17D2B5-106A-4DA9-8C81-B0BB67A21978.jpeg

Fakes.jpg

Is this colorway legit or fake? Started looking all over for them after seeing them on Insta. But only seemed to find them on some shady European sneaker sites. If they are legit I need them ! What y'all think?

Finally scooped up the last INF1 that I wanted at a good price.

A.I.R. Savage
6E837B77-18F7-4F4E-8481-A9AE17F85667.jpeg
I always thought the base/lower portion of the heel clip was navy, but it’s actually black, which make me like them even more!

Still waiting on a good INF2 cw that I’d spend my money on.

Last edited:
Fakes.jpg

Is this colorway legit or fake? Started looking all over for them after seeing them on Insta. But only seemed to find them on some shady European sneaker sites. If they are legit I need them ! What y'all think?
What size? I seen em

Back
Top Bottom