Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Running in the 30s here in Colorado is actually quite refreshing. It's a dryer climate. I used to freeze my ends off in the 40s when I lived in Baltimore.
There’s humidity even when it’s cold. From Maryland/DC myself so I know all about the humidity. You’re right. 40’s out here feel like 20’s haha

Who runs on a treadmill?!?

I do.... I live in Canada, enough said.

1610050322823.png

I'm hesitant to even try the Infinity React 2s since the first model was such a disaster for me. I'll wait for more reviews to come out.

I had major lockdown issues. I really wanted to like the shoe because of the wide toe-box and awesome sole, but my heel would slip out too easily.

its not the sock upper anymore and is more like a traditional one now that i believe you can use the runners knot if needed so you should be fine.
if it was a midsole issue, then i would recommend you skip since its essentially the same as the first

IR2s gotta have some of the most boring colour ways I have seen on a Nike shoe in a while.

its just the launch so there will be a lot more once they flood the market with more colorways like we have seen in the past.
i'll agree and say that the initial colorways are pretty boring especially if you compare it to what the ER1 had to offer, but you do get the option to customize (with limited options) through NBY if you're willing to spend a bit extra

Back
Top Bottom