Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

1612420104345.jpeg

^^^See how it looks much better if the tounge on Infinity React 2 is black or solid dark color.

Why has Nike shied away from Volt lately??

Nike will always go through different color schemes and what's hot. They really oversaturated the market with it; i think they are taking a step back from it and will use it sparingly now.

I always hated volt haha. Not green enough to be the main color, not yellow enough to use as trim on ID shoes. But I may be in the minority. I like other neons, but don't like wearing warm colors.

Nike marketing has been super questionable since the 4%. Their texting if that shoe was beyond un-generalizable. You can run 4% faster....... on a closed track, with no wind, with drafting, with interchangeable partners, with markets, with a pace car, if you’re the best runner in the world

I liked the infinity run a lot outside of the trash upper, but in no way did it prevent anything :lol: my form, stretching and overall athletic build did that

Last edited:
Edd is the man, and what he said makes total sense. Also makes me not mad that the invincibles haven’t released yet.

Back
Top Bottom